~A memory?~

As (Y/N) slept that night, Her dreams were different than how they usually were. There was a boy and a girl. The boy had light brown hair and looked tired beyond belief. "This is crazy, (Y/N)." He told her.
"Aris, I have to save them." She replied, In a serious voice.
The guy gazed over to the girl next to him as if looking for some sort of help. She was pretty. Really pretty. The way her wavy hair fell on her shoulders. Her icey blue eyes that could shoot right through your soul. Everything about her was stunning. She crossed her arms but didn't say a word.
"Aris, Please. Please!" (Y/N) begged with hopeful eyes.
The boy that seemed to be named Aris looked away from the girl then studied her carefully and sighed deeply. "Fine I'll get you in there," He groaned. "But if you get caught, I am not taking the blame."

"(Y/Nnnnnnnn)? It's morning, Love." Called a British voice.
'Newt.', She thought, blinking herself awake. "Hey blondie."
Newt chuckled and pecked her on the tip of her nose, making (Y/N) scrunch up her face. "You're so cute when you wake up."
The girl blushed. "W-What are you doing?", She asked, her voice a stutter.
"Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" Newt asked, giving an obviously fake pout. He held her waist then smiled. " 'Cause that's no fun, Now is it?"
  "Alright, Alright. I get it! You two are very lovey." A voice spoke.
In shock, (Y/N) Turned her head to see her brother leaning against a support pole that held homestead together. He was grinning with his arms crossed.
"T-Tom?!" The girl sputtered, Trying to snake away from her new boyfriend who made it impossible by holding her even tighter.
"You said you wanted to talk to me today. What's up?" Thomas asked Newt and chuckled at his sisters strugle.
Newt smiled as (Y/N) freed herself. "Oh, That's right." He stood up. "I wanna take you somewhere. (Y/N) can you come with us?"
  The (E/C) eyed girl nodded as Newt led both of them up the stairs towards the Med-Jack shack. He opened the door and (Y/N) gazed at the new greenie that laid peacefully across one of the beds. Her dream shot through her mind. This girl looked just like the blue eyed one she'd seen in her sleep last night. She was just as unbelievably beautiful which made (Y/N) slightly envious and uncomfortable.
"Why're we here?" Her brother asked sitting down on a chair.
"Jeff told me she kept saying your name in her sleep so I want you to look at her and tell me if anything seems familiar." Newt said, Also taking a seat. He looked over to (Y/N) who was still standing close to the girls bed.
  She placed her hand on it with a concentrated glare.  "I've seen her..."
  "You have? How?!" Newt blinked in surprise.
  "Last night. I had a dream about her. But....It seemed more like a memory..."
  "A memory?" Thomas repeated, standing up.
(Y/N) nodded. "She didn't say anything, But she was definitely there."
  "Anything else?" This came from Newt, who casually leaned back in his chair.
  "There was a boy. I called him-"

'(Y/N)?' A voice spoke in her head. '(Y/N), It's Aris.' The person spat. 'They punished me. They put me into the Maze Trails. And it's your fault!'