~Riley~

"Fry," Newt began anxiously. "Do you have any extra food?" He sat at a table with (Y/N). He held the puppy close to him and moved his arms so that the cook could see it.
"Oh my god." Frypan eyes  widened at the dogs disfigured body. He blinked rapidly and rushed to pull out some chicken from the night before. He put it in a small white bowl before sliding it over to the couple. "Is this enough?" He choked out.
Newt nodded and pet the dogs fur. "Looks good for now. Thank you so much." He held a strip of chicken in his fingers and brought it towards the puppy's mouth. It didn't move or even react. "Come on buddy." He pleaded. "I know what you're feeling, but you've gotta eat." He looked over to (Y/N). "There's a lot of people that care about you. Especially your mama over there."
Newt scratched behind his ears and frowned. "We'll take care of you, bud. I promise."
The dog moved his leg an inch or two then slowly opened his mouth.
"There ya go!" Newt cheered and slipped in a piece of chicken inside.
The puppy chewed cautiously then began wagging it's tail.
Newt feed him a few more pieces before (Y/N) brought some water in a blue bowl. "Here boy." She whispered and inched it close to him.
"Wait." Newt stopped her. "I wanna try something first."
(Y/N) smiled and handed him the bowl. Newt took it and placed it on the table, about a foot away from the puppy. He put his finger in the bowl and splashed some water close to him. The dog sniffed, and for the first time, his eyes opened. They were an electric blue that could pierce right into your heart. He wagged his tail happily and crawled over to the water bowl, lapping up the liquid.
"He's looking better," Newt said greatfully. "Needs a name though."
(Y/N) hugged him. He wrapped his arm around her as she nodded and smiled. "You should pick it, Newt. I'm not good with names."
Newt smiled back then closed his eyes and went deep into thought. "This is gonna sound dumb," He finally said, laughing.
"What is it?"
"I want to call him Riley." Newt look ashamed. He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.
(Y/N) chuckled and smiled. "Why is that dumb?"
"Isn't it kind of a girly name, Love?"
She shook her head and looked at the dog. "I think Riley suits him perfectly."

Heyy guys! So this chapt ended kinda weirdly..... Oh well. Anyway, Here's a pic of Riley, because why not?

 Anyway, Here's a pic of Riley, because why not?

So there you have it. Cute right?
I gotta go. Love you guys!