~Jobs~

Later that day, Newt brought  (Y/N) to try out the jobs.
She was quiet the whole time and her eyes almost never left the ground. Newt frowned felt guilty bringing her around because of what Gally had said eariler.
   She was fine in all of the obligations so far, but didn't really show a specific liking towards anything in particular.
"Let's take a break for a bit, Okay?" Newt smiled sympathetically Then sat down with the girl and handed her a sandwich.
(Y/N) meekly nodded and muttered a quick 'Thanks', then began to eat.
   Neither of them said a word or even looked at eachother.
When the silence became unbearable, Newt sighed and ran his fingers through his blonde hair. "Look, I'm sorry..."
(Y/N) Looked up at him with a confused face.
"I'm sorry you had to see that...Please don't be upset.", He averted his eyes towards the ground.
The (H/C) haired girl took another bite of her lunch. "It's okay.....What....What happened to him? What did Chuck mean, 'Stung'?", She asked in a small voice.
   Newt looked into to the Maze, furrowing his eyebrows. "It's when a Griever takes its needle and injects it in you... He's going to go through something called 'The Changing' in while.", He looked at (Y/N) sadly. "Gally might not be the same when it's over."
   (Y/N) felt tears gather in her (E/C) eyes and gazed at the ground  nodding.
     The two ate in silence for a minute or two.
   "What am I trying next?" she asked, trying desperately to change the atmosphere.
  Newt tapped his foot then grinned.
   "Med-jacks." He said finishing his sandwich and rubbing his hands together.
   "They're like doctors, Right?" The (E/C) girl asked, standing back up with him.
  "Yep!", The blonde nodded. "Oh, wait..." He said placing his arm in front of her. "I don't think we can go in there.... Ya know, Because of Gally. He's dangerous, I don't want you getting hurt."
  "It's okay.", (Y/N) smiled, putting her hand lovingly on Newts arm.
  "Alright, Then. Next is my job!", He grinned boldly.
   "What do you do?", The Greenie asked while walking.
  "I'm a Track-Hoe."
  "Track-Hoe? What's that?" (Y/N) asked.
   "We're kinda like gardeners." Newt smiled.
"That sounds intresting."

    When they arrived at the gardens, Newt taught (Y/N) how to plant, harvest, pull weeds, and other essentials to being a Track-Hoe.
(Y/N) watched the blonde concentrate on working, calmly. A smiled painted on his features ad he seeded the soil.
  His dusty hair fell over his eyes and he blowed out in an attempt to put it back into place, but it fell right back to where it was. Newt huffed, frustrated, and reached up to fix it.
   This made (Y/N) giggle  at the crush on him that was growing inside her.
   Newt enjoyed the joy that showed on her face as she worked with him and after a while (Y/N) decided that this was the job she wanted.
Newt was thrilled to hear the news and looked foward to spending time with her at work.
(Y/N) asked Zart, the keeper of the Track-Hoes, If she could have the job. Which he allowed, Saying she was just the perfect little gardener.

~~~~Time Skip- A week~~~
(Y/N) And Newt were closer than ever and there wasn't a moment where they were separated. Both of them had huge crushes on each other, but were way to shy to confess their feelings. Newt was becoming anxious.
   (Y/N) woke up from yet another strange dream to find that Newt was already awake. He had his sweater off was holding it around his waist, his orange tank-top in view, Which (Y/N) thought showed of his biceps quite well.
"Morning, Love.", The blonde smiled and tied his hoodie in place.
"Goodmorning Newt.", (Y/N) said, realizing how his accent stood out a bit more than usual.
Newt grinned. " We're seeding today, Think you're up for it?"
"Yep.", She replied, trying to run her fingers through her hair, and failing. "Hey, Do you know if there's a brush around here? My hair's crazy knotted."
Newt shook his head sadly. "I doubt it. Like I said, we've never had a girl here and all the boys have hair that doesn't really need brushing."
   "Oh...", She whispered, slighty disappointed.
  "Uhmm...." The blonde started, Rubbing the back of his neck. "If....If you'd like, I could make one for you...", Newt said, A blush growing on his face.
(Y/N) smiled and stood up. "Oh, It's fine. I don't want to cause you any trouble."
   That only made him more motivated. Newt was about to argue back that it was fine, And he wanted to help, but as soon as he opened his mouth, Winston appeared.
    "Hey Greenie,", He said, Eyeing her with some form of suspicion.
"You might want to come with me for a second..."