Chapter 2|Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick...

Axel

I was walking towards the cafeteria when some chick bumped into me. Normally I would have exploded at the stupidity of whoever it was, regardless of their gender. Paying attention is just something you do. Right?

But when I looked down and saw her, Freddi, my angry expression softened. She was the one who was getting bullied by Savannah. But, don't judge me for being a bystander, I made sure that it never went any further than words. Plus, Savannah's parents, though they weren't as rich as mine, they were much more influential people.

She looked up at me with her blue eyes full of fear. As I helped her to her feet, I notice she's drenched in something, and judging by the light brown stains on her shirt it was most definitely not water.

As she apologized I look at her and noticed that her shirt was now sticking to her slightly curvy body, making me bite my lip. "No problem," I replied.

She blushed, probably from my staring, and runs off. Usually, she wore shapeless shirts and jeans, I had observed that it was probably to stop guys from ogling her.

We still did it though.

I had always known who she was but I had never actually had a conversation with her until then. I guess you could consider that a conversation. She was hot, but unlike most girls, she never threw herself at me.

And yet she called to me like no other, this would be fun. I smirked as I kept walking and made my way to the cafeteria. As soon as I walked in, Savannah wrapped an arm around my waist and led me to "our" table.

I rolled my eyes, apparently, she was my girlfriend today. She will probably dump me for no reason tomorrow then take me back the next day.

Judging by her happy mood, I quickly inferred that she was the one who did that to Freddi. Freddi. As I sat at the table, pretending to listen to everyone talk, I couldn't help but think about her.

I had fucked almost every girl in this school. Freddi was part of the portion that I hadn't. She was a strange one, even the ones I hadn't ever had sex with either stared or flirted with me. I was certain Freddi hadn't even looked at me before our earlier staring match.

I started contemplating the possible reasons why, until my lovely stepbrother, note the sarcasm, Jack suddenly required my attention.

"Ax, we're throwing a party on Friday," he proclaimed. I hated that name.

I simply nodded in agreement.

Even if I argued, he would do it anyway. Jack was just that type of person.

. . .

Freddi

. . .

After getting changed, I headed back to school, considering I only missed lunch.

I prepared myself for the torture that was calculus as I walked in mere minutes before the bell rang and take my seat.

As the teacher  Mr. Vernon began lecturing the class, I felt the sudden instinct to look to my left.

I turn and see Axel staring at me. I immediately look away, though I can still feel him staring, and I blush lightly. He actually came to class.

The class was relatively uneventful until the Vernon thought it was smart to ask Axel a question.

"Now Dick, I told you I refuse to 'learn' about something I will never use again in my life," he replied arrogantly, causing the entire class to erupt into laughter, including me.

He glanced at me and smiled, while Mr. Vernon glared at him, "Okay, Mr. Slade detention for you and you Miss Thompson." I stared up at him in disbelief.

"What? Why me?" I had never gotten a detention before. Ever.

"I expected more from an honor's student," he practically shouted. He expected Savannah to give him another blowjob. I rolled my eyes annoyed as a few of the kids 'oohed'.

Great first Savannah and now this geriatric whipped idiot.

Teachers are dicks, and Axel manages to get himself another detention by calling Mr. Vernon Dick. 10 times. In a row.

With plenty of other words included.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Published: 08/02/16
Edited: 12/16/17

And again on: 09/22/18

-Halo