Chapter 21|Happy Halloween

Freddi

Zach had already left to take Heather home when Axel and I went upstairs. He was as gentlemanly as ever and walked me to the door.

"Home before curfew, Madame," he announced jokingly with a slight bow.

"Isn't this the part where we kiss until my parents try to kill you?" I teased.

"Yes, I think it is." 

I smiled at his response as he used the arm around my waist to yank me closer to him. I gasped, and he used the opportunity to connect his lips to mine.

My mind went blank. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe, and my heart was beating so hard, it just may have jumped out of my chest, because Axel was kissing me.

I kissed him back, legs instinctively wrapping around his waist as my fingers automatically found their way into his hair as Axel's right hand snaked around my waist and his left caressed my cheek.

He bit my lower lip lightly before pulling back, only for his lips to continue their assault on my jaw. He nibbled my earlobe, causing another gasp to escape my lips. Axel kissed and sucked his way to my neck trying to find my soft spot.

He trailed the same path down my neck back up and doing so, he kissed the skin behind my ear and a tingle ran through my body.

"Found it," he growled lowly causing me to let out a breathy laugh that quickly turned into a moan. Axel kissed the spot again and my back unwillingly arched. Okay, didn't think that actually existed.

Axel, growled again, walking us into my room and tossing me gently on the bed before crawling to hover over me, supporting himself on his forearms.

We were both lost in the passion of what was supposed to be a quick goodnight kiss.

Axel began to deftly unbutton my shirt, and I froze.

Wait.

"Axel, w-we're not going to have s-sex are we?" I asked as he continued to pull my shirt off of my shoulders.

He gently undid the tie at my neck before kissing his way down my chest. Unsnapping my front clasp bra and removing that as well.

"Not sex but I do want to taste you," he murmured, his hooded gaze on my bare breasts warming my skin, through the glasses he was still wearing.

 "All of you."

"You won't hurt me?" I asked in a breathy moan.

"Never baby, I just want to make you feel good."

"I've never–"

Axel interrupted my declaration of innocence, "I know, and I'm so damn glad. But do you want this? With me? Right now?"

"Yes," I whispered.

Laying on top of me again, he kissed my lips. Biting my lower lip gently asking for entrance, as he gound his erection against my wet core.

Oh, God...

He dominated the kiss, trailing his hands up my stomach to cup my breasts. His hands were larger than them but he made no comment about it so neither did I.