Chapter 35|That's Not A Weapon

Freddi

My mother's hand ran over my hair in pretend comfort and I quickly jerked my head away for the fourth time, folding my arms protectively across my body as I sat on the sofa.

I walked away with Axel. I said that we were leaving. But no, our mothers are insane and called the police to issue an amber alert for our so-called disappearance.

They had someone trace our phones' last locations to the cabin and immediately sent the cavalry. Then, the police actually interrogated Axel, because my mother claimed that he could have kidnapped me.

If his story panned out, they wouldn't question me, but if it didn't, I was up next because according to Mrs. Keaton, 'testosterone will make a man follow a woman to hell.' Essentially meaning that I seduced him into running away with me, and I was planning on making him do whatever I wanted, including giving me all of his money.

"Ma'am, you are aware that the young lady that your son is engaging with is under the age of eighteen?" An officer asked Mrs. Keaton in a monotone voice. He was one of those television cops; brown hair, brown eyes, and an ugly mustache covering his top lip.

"No, I didn't know that," she answered with a shocked look on her face. She so totally did. She knew I was only fourteen when I was with Jack as well.

"Well ma'am I'm sorry, we'll have to take him into custody, seeing as he is over eighteen," the officer answered calmly as another officer brought my boyfriend, handcuffed and only mildly irritated, into the room.

Wait. What?

My heart dropped as I looked up at my mother, smirking slightly as she placed a cold hand on the nape of my neck.

No, no, no, no, no...

"Wait! Officer, I'm sixteen. That's the legal age of consent in Nevada and it's only a three-year gap. He hasn't done anything wrong, right," I exclaimed, jumping up from my position on the sofa, staring pleadingly into Axel's surprised green eyes.

"Well, I gue- Didn't anyone think to pat him down?" The first officer exclaimed loudly, shouting in the direction of the kitchen.

Everyone turned to stare at him in confusion before he finally spoke. "Son, do you have a weapon in your pants," the officer asked, tightening his grip on Axel's arm.

"No, sir."

"What's in your pants son?" The officer tensed, his hand placed on his gun.

"That's my cock," Axel replied nonchalantly, drawing my attention to the bulge in his pants.

The officer coughed, muttering under his breath before responding, "That's not all you. Come on, what's in there?"

"You can strip me if you want, but my dick is relatively huge." Oh my God.

"Get Anderson over here with a pair of gloves," the officer commanded.

"I don't think my girlfriend would like another woman touching her property," Axel called calmly, leveling his heated gaze at me.

I gulped, my mouth suddenly dry because I knew that he was right.

"I don't have time for this. Young lady, could you please..." he trailed off, not finishing his request as pink tinged his stubble covered cheeks.

. . .

Finally finished explaining ourselves to the police I smiled, placing my hands on Axel's shoulders as he lifted me up and spun me around causing me to let out a giggle.