Chapter 24|Bad Liar

Freddi

It had been a good day. There were no problems and I had dressed perfectly according to Axel's standards.

I swear he was more of a girl than me.

At some point, Heather had numbered my closet, so I knew which clothing item went with what. Neat Freak. But regardless, the outfit that Axel had chosen was pretty. Number 93.

I had chosen a galaxy crop top that I knew I didn't buy and had to forage through my closet to find the matching pants. Only then did I realize that my shoes and jackets had been numbered as well.

Ugh.

So my entire outfit consisted of a galaxy crop top, garter leggings, galaxy Doc Martens, and a long black cardigan.

As I was saying, I was having a good day, but I should have known not to go anywhere alone. I had stupidly asked to go to the bathroom during World History and as I was washing my hands Savannah walked in, her heels clicking the tiled floor with every step.

"Did you think that because he wants to fuck you that he could protect you?" Savannah sneered.

I shook my head wildly. No, no, no, no, noWith every step Savannah took towards me, I took two steps back. Soon I was backed against the wall, with no possible way of escaping.

Hands behind my back holding my... phone!

Instagram!

Using my fingerprint to unlock it, since my screen was already open to the app, I swiped blindly across the screen and hoped I could click on Live.

. . .
Axel
. . .

"Hey man, your girl's on live."

At the sound of one of my classmates' voices, I quickly checked my Instagram notifications.

"What're you talking about? I would've seen it," I replied completely dumbfounded.

He shook his head, pulling out his own phone. "No, you wouldn't have seen it. Dude, she's on your account."

Right. I signed into my account on Freddi's phone, and she signed into her's on mine. Some stupid trust exercise.

The only thing that was shown was a pink brick wall, signifying that she was in the girl's room, but the sound of a voice that was not hers screeched through the phone.

"What! Did you think if you dressed slutty enough he would keep you around longer?'' Only one person I know with that voice. Savannah.

"Mr. Slade and Mr. Williams! No cell phones allowed during class! Put it away," Ms. Brenton commanded. She always was a bitch. While all the other teachers just ignored me, this little daddy's girl, dyed redhead saw anyone who wasn't White or Asian as a problem.

I simply snorted at the sound of her voice, handing the kid his phone.

Ignoring the pissed glare that I was receiving from my teacher I pulled out my own phone as I jogged out of class. I held up my middle finger behind my head as Ms. Brenton called, "Detention Mr. Slade."

Nearest girl's room?

Nearest girl's room.