Chapter 9|Assault

Axel

Before I even stepped out of the car, my ears were blasted with crappy Metallica music. With a grimace, I glanced over towards Freddi, who looked petrified at the thought of walking into my house.

Her nose rings just made her look so adorable.

I grinned at her cute, horrified expression before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the house, ignoring the wonderful feel of her small hand in mine. God, I sounded like such a bitch then.

She probably didn't like me at all anyway, she didn't even want to kiss me.

She didn't even know that I knew.

I mean, I had already had my assumptions with the way she sometimes limped into school, or when she seemed to be in extreme pain due to the slightest shove from Savannah.

But seeing the bruises made me so angry, and just proved my suspicions.

I should have left it alone, or anonymously told someone, but there was just something about her that wouldn't stop me from intervening personally.

Jack

How did he even manage to get her to come here anyway? We dated for over a year, and I could never get her to go to a party.

I admit I hated this, seeing him with her.

But, I absolutely had to thank him for the show. Freddi did look mighty damn fine in those shorts.

Plus, they would only make Savannah's plan a lot easier.

"NO fraternizing with the enemy, now stop staring!" Savannah demanded, after smacking me in the back of the head.

I could kinda see why he dumped her now, she was so clingy and demanding.

Savannah wanted to scare Freddi, so naturally me, being Freddi's ex, she asked for my help.

She paid me, and 2 other guys to "make her a little less innocent".

I absolutely did not want to do it but, Savannah has a lot more on me than I would like revealed to my peers. She's a vicious little bitch, and I was already aware of what she was capable of doing to me.

. . .

Freddi

. . .

When we walked in, a few eyes turned to stare at the two of us, but they were all redirected when we someone jumped off of the roof, which initiated a chorus of laughter.

They continued laughing before someone went to check his pulse, indicating he was okay.

Axel wrapped an arm around my waist and led me to the kitchen. He started mixing together vodka and orange juice before I stopped him, "I am not drinking tonight."

He looked back at me bemused. "Loosen up baby girl," he smirked before handing me the cup, causing me to glare at him before cautiously taking a sip.

It burned my throat like a liquid heatwave, causing me to cough lightly, but I ignored it and drank the entire cup, giving me a slightly fuzzy head, but clear enough that I can still think for myself.

Kinda.

Axel grabbed my hands and led me to the dance floor as the song 'Slow Motion' by Trey Songz blared over the speakers.

For God's sake, who was the DJ at this party?

I stood in front of Axel, barely a foot between us as he put his hands on my waist, as I swayed to the music. We stayed this way for the next three songs, considering they were all slow.

Seriously, I thought parties were supposed to be wild and crazy.

Suddenly, Axel pulled me closer and slid his hands lower to my hips. "Oh, the things I could do to you," he whispered the Spanish in my ear before pulling away, smirking at me.

Oh shit...

No.

I couldn't think like that. I didn't like him. I didn't want a boyfriend, the last one was bad enough. Or at least that's what I'd tried to tell my hormones.

"I'm gonna go get another drink," I informed Axel, before walking towards the kitchen. I needed some distance after that, sentence.

Once I got into the kitchen, I immediately notice something was a little off. The kitchen was completely deserted.

I didn't even have time to scream or run when in a blur of movement, a person materialized and simultaneously turned off the lights.

Within an instant, I was pinned down on top of the counter, with a hand covering my mouth, muffling my screams. Two more sets of hands came and pinned down both my arms and legs.

One of them untied the sides of my shorts, pulling them down while the others groped my chest, laughing maliciously.

I started to cry, the hot tears of pain, sadness, anger, and frustration flowing freely down my face.

But, my voice was still muffled by a hand. Why was this happening to me!

The first guy got my shorts pulled down, leaving me in my underwear. He pinched my thigh, causing me to yelp in shock. "Damn Freddi, you were always such a tease," one of them said, causing the others to laugh, and I instantly recognized that particular voice as Jack.

Now knowing that Jack was part of this, I struggled harder and tried my best to work up a scream loud enough to catch someone's attention.

Just as I was about to scream, Axel burst through the door and pulled one of the other guys off of me by his shirt and punched him in the face, instantly knocking him unconscious.

The other one instantly let me go and ran terrified, out of the kitchen.

But Jack didn't stop, he never could take no for an answer. Axel practically ripped him off of me, before continuously punching him in the face.

Over and over again, until I had lost count of how many times he punched Jack before the situation finally hit me.

I instantly hopped off of the counter and quickly pulled up my shorts, not bothering to tie the sides. Seeing him so angry did something to my heart. Seeing that he may have actually cared for me.

"Axel, stop," it was barely a whisper, so soft I wasn't sure he heard me. But he froze mid-swing, and turned to me, dropping a bloodied Jack on the floor, who moaned in pain.

He wordlessly stood up and grabbed my hand leading me outside, away from what almost happened.

A/N: Picture of Freddi in media bar :P

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

Published: 09/01/16
Edited: 12/29/17

And again on: 09/22/18