2- First day

Chapter Two

~

Aqua Moon took one last glance at the mirror to make sure that her pink hoodie and dark blue jeans fit her body perfectly. She was ready for her first day at her new high school. She grabbed her bag and phone then rushed down the stairs.

Luke was waiting for her in the kitchen, taking a sip of his morning coffee before turning his gaze towards his sister and smiling at her. He approached her and gave her a quick hug before grabbing his car keys off the counter. "Morning sis. Grab something to eat in the car, we're late." He told his sister while walking towards the front door. "Morning Luke. Im not that hungry anyways so lets just get going." Aqua replied to her brother as she followed him to his black Range Rover that was parked in their driveway. They hopped onto the car and drove towards her school.

Aqua had noticed that Luke had a few papers in this hands and when he caught her staring at the papers, he handed them to her. "Dad asked me to give you this last night. It's your class schedule and everything else you'd need. He picked them up for you, so you dont really need to go to the office and get everything." He handed her a key that was written on it 13.

"Whats this?" Aqua asked confusedly. "Your locker key." Luke smiled to her.

Aqua had many questions running through her mind from last night, she had no idea where to start from. "Luke, may I ask you a question?" She asked her brother who was humming along with the low music playing on the radio. "Sure." He replied. "What happened last night? You know, between you and dad?"

Luke seemed to be deep in thought, until a smile spread across his face. "You mean did we fight? Well no we didnt. Almost immediately after you left he said he'll go to bed and disappeared without another word." He sighed. "What about you? Where did you go?" He asked his sister.

"I just went for a walk." Aqua decided to leave the story of her walking in the woods and getting lost. Then a wolf appeared and somehow saved her life by guiding her back towards her house. Luke nodded and the ride was silent all the way.

The car stopped in front of Aqua's new high school and she stepped out of the car getting her bag and the papers Luke handed her along. "Behave Aqua, stay away from trouble." He warned his sister, shooting her a warming smile. "Will do brother." She smiled and slammed the car door shut. She stood her ground a few minutes, watching the car drive away before turning around and heading towards her new high school.

Aqua knew how transferring to new schools would be so diffirenet, and having to make new friends would be difficult. All she wished for was for things to turn out easy, and it was like a miracle. She was walking before a girl with curly blonde hair and brown eyes stepped in front of her, blocking her way.

"Hey there, Im Alice! Whats youre name?" She waved her hand cheerfully.

"Uh, hey. Im Aqua, nice to meet you." She held her hand out but got pulled in a tight embrace instead. "Come over, let me introduce you to my friends." Alice said pulling away, and dragging her towards a group of people laughing together.

"Guys this is Aqua! She's new here." Alice said to her friends, they all turned their attention to Aqua, who was currently waving awkwardly as they were staring at her.

"Hello beautiful, Im Trevor." A tall guy with short black hair and blue eyes smirked at her. "And Im Katy." The blonde girl standing next to him greeted Aqua, her green eyes sparkling as she pulled her into a hug. "Im Mark, nice to meet you." Another boy with short brown hair and dark brown eyes waved his hand. Aqua turned her gaze towards a beautiful girl with red hair and black eyes who was just staring at her. She stood up from the bench and approached Aqua, studying her facial expression for a few seconds before a friendly smile spread across her face. She held her hand out for Aqua to shake, and she hesitantly took it. "Sam" She smiled before sitting back on the bench.