19- The escape

Chapter Nineteen

~

Aqua pushed a branch out of her face as she kept walking slowly behind Austin and Trevor, careful not to make any noise. They were now in the forest, making their way to the safest and farthest place possible. 

Their escape went well, no one caught them. But there was a time when a guard popped out in front of them, but Austin was quick to grab Aqua and hide behind a wall. Trevor had to make an excuse of walking around late at that time because he couldnt fall asleep, and the guard fell for it.

''How long is this going to take?'' Aqua grunted as she knelt and kept both her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. 

The boys looked fine with walking a lot, they looked as if they have been taking a normal walk. After all they were werewolves, therefore they were used to all the running.

''Come on, lazy head. We dont have much distance left, the cabin is close. You can rest there for tonight and start the journey again tomorrow morning.'' Trevor said as he carefully pulled Aqua up by her arm. She grunted in annoyance, but started walking again.

''Are you tired? Do you want me to carry you? Its fine by me.'' Austin offered, but Aqua just smiled and shook her head.

 After 20 minutes of walking, they finally reached the cabin. Aqua sighed in relieve as the boys chuckled at her reaction. 

''Alright, now this is my cue to go back.'' Trevor smiled as he turned around, about to walk when the next thing said made him stop dead in his tracks.

''Thank you, brother.'' Austin almost whispered.

Trevor turned around slowly, looking at Austin as if he had grown another head.

''What did you just call me?'' Trevor whispered with a slight smile.

''Uh, nothing. I didnt call you anything. Ah, come on. You know you heard me.'' Austin rolled his eyes.

Trevor smiled, and nodded his head. Aqua almost ran towards where he was standing, and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, almost forgetting about her injured body and wincing in pain.

''Thank you so much Trevor. Im sorry i yelled at you and thought you were against us and lied to me. Im also sorry for saying you're not a man.'' Aqua said as she looked down at the ground.

''Wait what? When did you say that?'' Trevor asked confusedly.

''What? Oh, no i didnt. I didnt say that.'' Aqua stuttered. 

Trevor smiled and hugged her once again before glancing at Austin and nodding his head. He then disappeared in the woods like a flash of light.

''Come on, beautiful. Lets go inside.'' Austin said as he held Aqua by her lower back and guided her towards the cabin's front door. Aqua lightly chuckled.

''You cant seriously call me beautiful while im in my worst state.'' She said.

''Well you are beautiful, no matter how bad you think you look.'' Austin smiled. She hummed sarcastically as they stepped inside the cabin.

Austin switched the lights on before he quickly locked the door and pulled a chair to put it behind the doorknob.

''You know where the rooms are, you can get some rest there while i call Peter.'' He told Aqua.

 Aqua smiled and nodded as she made her way down the hall, to the rooms she saw the first time she came here to the cabin. Aqua picked the last room down the hall and opened it, but it was locked. That's odd, she thought.