18- The help

Chapter Eighteen

~

"Have you had enough? Or are you thirsty for more?" Jason yelled as the belt in his hand connected with Austin's back, he winced in pain, but kept silent.

Aqua sobbed as the blood slid down Austin's back. Even though she couldnt see him, even though her head was hung low as blood slid down her face too, but hearing his groans and as he winced in pain, made her want to take the hits instead.

"Give him another vaccination." Jason ordered the guard as he started walking away.

"D-dont.." Austin struggled to speak, Jason just ignored his pathetic attempts and walked towards Aqua.

He stood in front of her, gripping her chin and forcefully lifting her head up to look at him.

She gasped as she opened her eyes, staring at his cold ones. Jason smirked before raising his arm, about to land another punch on her jaw. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the action, even though she would feel it.

Jason's hand froze midair, as the door jolted open. He turned around, at the same time when Aqua opened her eyes. Everyone in the room turned their attention to the boy walking through the door.

Aqua gasped in shock and fear when the figure stepped into sight, It was the boy Aqua had never thought would have anything to do with this, the boy Aqua had thought was a 'friend' to her since the day she came to this country.

It was Trevor.

''What is going on in here?'' Trevor almost yelled as he walked in and closed the door behind him, trying not to show much worry.

Aqua could hear the growling of Austin, which showed just how mad he was. She could hear how he was moving in his chair, trying to release himself from the hold of the ropes, but failed again. She could hear everything, but her vision was still focused on Trevor. Eyes wide open, mouth slightly apart, slowly shaking her head while trying to assure herself he has nothing to do with this,

Trevor glanced at her, but quickly turned his head away, avoiding her intense gaze, which caused Aqua to frown. He was no man, she thought.

''Well what does it look like?'' Jason said harshly.

''Dont you dare disrespect me, Jason.'' Trevor warned, hands slowly turning into fists. Jason sighed, lowering his hand and running the other one through his hair.

''Im sorry, it's just that these two seem to never give up.'' He turned around to look at both of them, with a smirk appearing on his face. ''But dont worry, soon they will.'' He added.

''I said let her go!'' Austin yelled. ''She has nothing to do with this Trevor! Let her go! Look what they have done to her. Just look at her!'' He yelled even louder than before. 

Aqua closed her eyes as she sobbed, while Trevor tilted his head slightly to take a good look at her face. Aqua's bottom lip had a cut in it, her left eyebrow bleeding, and her cheek bruised, while her hair was a mess from the way Jason kept pulling at it. 

Austin almost sighed in relief when he caught the look of hurt and pain flash through Trevor's features. But it all soon disappeared as he turned around to look at Jason.

''Who ordered you to do this?'' He whispered. 

''You know exactly who.'' 

''Give them some rest, its almost midnight. You need the rest too.'' Trevor said, which caused Jason to slightly chuckle.

''Rest? They're not here for a vacation, Trevor. There's no resting.'' He said harshly.

Trevor just glared at him, no one was supposed to disobey the Alpha's second in command's orders. A minute later, Jason turned away and glared at Austin with a look of disgust, before storming away. He placed the belt that he was holding on the table and ordered the guards to follow him out of the room.