21- Unexpected fight

Chapter Twenty-One

~

 The door was slammed open, causing the bolts to fly open and the door knocking on the floor. The three guards walked in first, followed by Jason and Trevor. They searched around, a guard in the kitchen, another one in the living room, while Jason and the third guard walked up the stairs to check in the rooms.

Trevor walked in behind the guard into the kitchen, searching for anything that would bring them answers. He walked over to the corner of the counter, where a bottle of water was left, half of it gone. He turned around, and glanced at the guard, who was walking out of the kitchen to look elsewhere. 

Trevor turned around, and slowly pushed the bottle with his finger, making it fall into the garbage. He turned around and walked out of the kitchen. 

Jason and his guard were walking down the stairs, a big frown plastered on both their face. Once Jason's eyes met Trevor's, they immediately turned into a glare of death. 

''Are you messing around with us? Where the heck are they?'' Jason spat as he made his way towards where Trevor was standing. 

''Don't you dare disrespect me, Jason.'' Trevor warned, clenching his jaw. ''And i didn't say i was completely sure they were here. I just gave you guys an idea of where they could be.'' He added.

''Where else would they be? If they're not here, then they much be in Austin's house. I'm going to look there.'' Jason stated as he started walking towards the door.

''You cant.'' Trevor stopped him. Jason turned around and glared at him. 

''Their pack has probably figured out what happened and are guarding the house. They wont waste a second to kill you.'' He continued. Jason glared at him for a few seconds before asking him.

''What are you planning for?'' He spit harshly.

''I'm not panning for anything, i just don't want to have to save your sorry ass once they beat the shit out of you.'' Trevor smirked, while making his way towards the door, where the guards were standing guarding it.

''Come on, lets go.'' He ordered the guards. ''But you can stay and look for other evidence if you'd like.'' Trevor turned around to Jason and shot him a mocking smirk, before turning around and walking out of the door.

Aqua pushed the kitchen door open, walking in while yawning.

''Good morning sleepy head.'' Austin greeted her as he continued making the pancakes in the pan that was on the oven.

''Morning.'' Aqua smiled as she took a seat on one of the chairs around the table. ''What time is it?'' 

''Its almost 10:30, how was your sleep?'' 

''It was great, thank you so much for giving me the bed again, that was really... gentleman-ish'' She giggled as she said the name.

''Gentleman-ish? Okay, you clearly need some more sleep.'' Austin mocked, as he put the pancake on a plate.

''Can i help with anything?''

''Umm, maybe you could pour us some orange juice? Or i can make coffee if you'd like.'' He offered.

''No, orange juice is fine.'' Aqua smiled as she got up from the chair and made her way towards the fridge. 

She took out the fresh orange juice and turned around to see that Austin had already pulled out two glasses from the cabinet. She poured some in both glasses and returned the juice to its previous place when she heard the doorbell ring.