16- They're back

Chapter Sixteen

~

"Ahh, if it isnt Alpha Edward himself. What a pleasure to have you here." A snarky remark left those lips that disgusted Alpha Edward more than anything once he walked through the double doors to the warm office of the Black's Alpha.

"James." Edward greeted him with a fake smile. Sam - who is also called James - turned his attention to the two men stood behind Edward.

"And I see you have brought some bodygaurds too. What? You dont trust me anymore?" He smirked.

"First of all, they are not my gaurds, they are shifters from my pack, they are family. And second, I dont believe the word 'trust' and you could be kept in a sentence." Edward spit at him. Only to be replied at with a laughter that sent a shiver through his spine. Not a shiver because Edward's enemy scared him, but because he disgusted him more than any human being ever has.

"So, tell me now. What brought you here? Anything I could do to please your honour?" Sam sat down on the chair behind his desk, gesturing for Edward to sit at the chair in front of the desk.

"And where shall my other friends sit?" Edward asked, ignoring the previous question that was asked to him.

"My gaurds." Sam called with a clap. "Bring Sir Edward's friends a chair they can sit on, would you?" He smiled to his gaurds. They nodded like the lap dogs they were to him, and left through the double doors. Only to return a minute later with two chairs.

Alpha Edward and his two men sat down, waiting for what was coming next.

"So, you havent answered my question yet Alpha." Sam took a sip from his wine.

"I came here to have a talk Sam, so if you please leave this attitude so we could be a bit serious, that would make things easier to discuss." Edwards said, causing the other Alpha to smile before putting the wine glass down.

"Alright. Would you want a glass of wine? Or maybe your two shifters would like one?"

"No, thats so generous of you, but we're fine."

"Perfect then, you may start what you came here to talk about." Sam leant back in his chair, hands folded on his chest as he waited with a smirk.

He has always thought that the colder he was, the more he'd irritate who he hates. And thats what he was doing now. Little did he know, that no matter what he did, Alpha Edward would never cause any unnecessary trouble, no matter how much his wolf wanted to rip his throut out for marrying his daughter without his permession.

"What was your reason behind causing trouble at Peter's house? You know you wouldnt get anything out of it." Alpha Edward asked

''It wasnt meant to look that bad, its just that my men got a bet carried away.'' Sam smirked. ''You know, Alpha, someday you would eventually give up the pack, and leave eveything for me, just like it was supposed to be since the beginning.''

''So that was your plan all along? To marry my daughter and trick her into staying with you so you would end up having the pack as your own?'' Edward suddenly felt his rage taking over. If he didnt control it, his wolf would jolt out.

''Dont you dare say that!'' Sam slapped the top of the table with his hands. ''I loved Anna, she was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Yet you came and ruined that, you took her away from me.'' He yelled.

''We are not here to discuss Anna once again. Its over and you know it. Im here to discuss other things Sam. You need to give us some space, stop the war. Dont make things harder.''