4.

yoongi notices the frustration evident on his best friend's face,

"y/n calm down, we don't know for sure. just keep an eye out, okay."

y/n eyes the six flowers in jimin's hand.

could it be a coincidence? well of course.

but the most local flower shop is all out of dark-red carnations. y/n knows because she went down there to buy three new ones that she could plant when her first three went missing.

that's when seokjin told her that he's all out, and has been out of them for about a week. he also said he wasn't going to be able to get anymore until the end of next month.

so the six dark-red carnations that aren't in a flower pot and simply just have cut stems, seem awfully suspicious to y/n.

"yoongi, it seems suspicious to me. ." y/n sighs,

"it seems suspicious to me too, but we don't have much concrete evidence."

"hmm, i suppose you're right."

y/n stares at jimin as he tucks what she believes to be one of her beloved flowers behind hyeon's ear. causing an obnoxious giggle from hyeon and a flirty smile from jimin.

"this is ridiculous yoongi, all that girl does is giggle!" y/n whispers,

snickering, yoongi shakes his head. .

"i'd get tired of it, but i guess they don't." yoongi says, 'they' referring to jungkook, taehyung, and jimin.

"you're tired of everything, except music and sleeping."

"and you." yoongi states, patting y/n's head awkwardly.

"it makes me happy when you say things like that." y/n smiles,

"good, thats all i want. . ."

y/n and yoongi go back to their comfortable silence, as they wait for class to begin.

its lunch time, y/n and yoongi are currently eating their lunch. chatting about school, flowers, and music.

y/n glances over to see hyeon still gushing over the flowers jimin gave her.

though the flower does look beautiful in her hair, its irritating y/n that she can't shake the feeling that those are her flowers.

"yoongi, i have to go say something. . i just have to!" y/n whispers to her best friend,

"no idiot, we don't have enough proof. ." yoongi sighs,

"please yoongi, i just want to ask a few questions." y/n pleads, looking at him.

yoongi feels the suspicous vibe that those are y/n's flowers too, but he doesn't want y/n to embarrass herself just incase they aren't hers.

hell, he hates seeing her upset. . and he really can't afford to get detention for beating up or yelling at someone who's mean to his precious y/n.

"fine, but don't say anything that will make it obvious you're accusing jimin."

yoongi knows that everyone knows y/n loves flowers, so her just asking a few questions wont seem out of the ordinary.

although y/n isn't shy around him, sometimes she can still get really shy and awkward around other people. yoongi hopes she goes through with her questions and doesn't tense up or start stuttering.

yoongi hates it when she gets embarrassed,

yoongi hates seeing her upset or worried,

yoongi just cares about making sure she's happy.

/ /

thank you for reading . .