8.

y/n sighs, staring at namjoon.

"well damn, he's stealing my flowers for a girl who doesn't even like him back?"

"well, yeah."

y/n walks over and sits on the gazebo.

"so, what do you think i should do namjoon? i can't confront him until i have evidence of him actually doing it."

"he told me that he would come later this week to take more, and if i could just do it this one time. i suggest catching him then."

"okay, thanks." y/n mumbles,

"y/n, i'm really sorr-"

"the tulips are already cut, there's not much you can do now. . no need to apologize." y/n states,

y/n knows she's being a bit hateful, but it's 3:00 am. . she's grumpy and cold, and upset about her flowers.

"do you want them back?. ." he offers, holding them out to her.

"no, just give them to jimin."

"are you sure?"

y/n nods, and the two stare at each other in silence.

not a comfortable silence, like the silences y/n and yoongi share. it's a very stiff and uncomfortable silence.

"i'm sorry for causing you trouble so early, i'll get going."

"see you, namjoon. ."

y/n tucks herself back into her warm bed and thinks about what just happened.

it's painfully obvious that jimin has a crush on hyeon. yet, like namjoon said. . hyeon flirts with every boy. quite frankly, despite jimin's looks. . y/n doesn't think jimin has a chance with hyeon.

jimin is ready for settled love; a solid relationship.
hyeon is not ready to commit; she wants to be free to as many guys as she pleases.

y/n shakes her head and sighs, turning off her night light.

she thinks about how she'll have to see jimin give away her beautiful flowers away, in an attempt to woo a girl who has no interest in being in a relationship with him.

she thinks about how guilty she made namjoon feel, even though he was in the wrong.

the only thing she's looking forward to tomorrow is telling her grandad and yoongi all about what happened this morning.

/ /

this is the only story i've written that i have a somewhat solid idea of where i'm going with it; and that makes me really happy :)