6.

"grandpa? grandpa, i'm home." y/n calls, making her way inside of the cozy home. she smells food being cooked in the kitchen.

"y/n! hello, how was your day." y/n's grandad greets, drying his hands with a cloth as he emerges from the kitchen.

"fine i guess, yoongi and i think we know who's stealing my flowers."

"really? who?"

"we think it's park jimin, a boy from my class. today he gave a girl in my class what i'm assuming to be my flowers. i asked him where he got them from and he told me seokjin oppa's shop."

"you went there the other day and jin said he was all out didn't he?"

"exactly. jimin said he got a new shipment, but yoongi and i went to the shop and seokjin oppa said he'd gotten no new shipments of dianthus caryophyllus flowers. and jimin hadn't even been in his shop recently."

"hm, seems suspicious to me." her grandad hums, shaking his head.

"yeah me too, so tonight i'm going to keep watch. i'll set my camera up by my window, that way it'll record him if he breaks into my garden again."

"good idea, then you'll have solid evidence."

"yeah." y/n says, sitting her bookbag on the table.

it's around 9:00 pm now.
homework,
dinner,
shower,
flower study,
is all done.

now, y/n's setting up the camera to see if she can catch jimin in action.

y/n turns off her lights and gets into bed.
hurrying to go to sleep so she can wake up in the morning and go check on her precious flowers.

it's 3:00 am,
y/n glances over at her alarm clock to check the time,

"shit, i went to sleep too early last night." she mumbles.

glancing over at her window, she notices the camera, remembering it's purpose. practically springing out of bed, she makes her way to her window.

but something catches her eye,
and it's not camera footage.

turning the camera off and pushing it aside,
y/n sees a figure,
moving around near her garden.

gasping, she clicks on her lamp to get a better view through the window, moving the curtains away in the process.

y/n see's somebody,
and she knows. . .
that the somebody,

is not jimin.

he's too tall to be jimin, and his hairstyle is different.

y/n hurriedly opens the window and cool air blows in, but right now. . she could care less.

"hey! what do you think you're doing!"

the boy turns around to face her,
giving y/n a clear view of his face.

"uh, wait—"

"n-namjoon?!"

/ /

thank you for reading . .