12.

"what– what do you mean? hyeon does care about me isn't it obvious?" jimin sneers, trying his best to remain cool.

"oh, sure it's obvious. it's obvious how fake she's acting! she literally acts the same way with taehyung and jungkook!" y/n states, her frustration towards the boy not fading.

jimin sighs, almost as if he's giving up the mr. tough guy act. he runs his fingers through his hair with a stressed expression on his face.

"then what do i do huh? how do i get her to like me then?" jimin sighs, staring at the girl in front of him pitifully.

y/n's eyes widen in surprise. she came over here to tell this boy to stop stealing her flowers, not to give him relationship advice. .

"uh– i hate to break it to you, but, i've never been in this predicament before, but you should try googling it."

jimin rolls his eyes at the girl's blunt, but cutely honest comment.

"you think i haven't done that?" jimin hisses rudely, pissing the girl off even more. how is she suppose to know all that he's done in a pathetic attempt to get hyeon to like him?

"look, why don't you stop being a wimp and just fucking confess to her huh? either she says yes, or no." y/n replies.

"easier said than done!" jimin huffs,

"oh really, because i don't think it seems that damn hard to do– oh! i have an even better idea, why don't you stop acting like her little puppy dog and start playing hard to get?" y/n remarks.

"i-i don't act like her puppy dog!" jimin replies defensively.

"hyeon i'll do your homework, hyeon i'll carry your stuff, hyeon you can have some of my lunch, hyeon here are some flowers that i stole! you think people don't notice you and your other little friends tending to her every little demand?"

jimin's speechless, and that bothers him.

how did this usually shy and kind of awkward girl end up making him at loss of his very own words? it's simple, because she's right.

jimin pushes the thought of the girl actually being right to the back of his brain.

the two stand there for a brief second, glaring at each other. y/n has never gotten into an argument with someone of jimin's social status before.

but to be honest, she did pretty damn good job of not getting intimidated by him.

"listen, i didn't come over here to argue with you about your complicated love-life. i came over here to tell you that i better not see another flower missing from my garden ever again."

/ /

"i'm gonna start being more
    active on this story!"
*doesn't update for 12947 years*

i'm sorry my updating schedule is awful, but i really am going to start being active on this story because i had such big plans for it :') thank you so much for continuing to read!