10.

y/n receives her usual morning text from yoongi telling her that he's here.

"yoongi's here grandad, i'm gonna get going have a good day!"

"you too, and if you find anything else out be sure to let me know!"

"will do, bye!"

waving to her grandfather, y/n makes her way out of her front door. she sees yoongi waiting by the street, as usual.

y/n makes her way over to him,

"good morning, yoongi." y/n smiles,

"good morning y/n, sleep well?" yoongi asks his friend, who he knows has a habit of staying up late.

"about that, i have news."

"news. . . about sleeping well?"

"no, i mean- uh, never mind i mean i have news about my flowers."

"wait- really? did you catch jimin?" yoongi asks his best friend excitedly.

"well, not really. . but kind of?" y/n shrugs,

"i'm not sure i understand. . ."

"well, basically. . i caught namjoon stealing my flowers-"

"namjoon, really? but he's such a nice guy. ."

"i know, that's why i was a bit surprised at first. but when i went outside to question him about why he was stealing them he said that jimin had asked him to steal them."

"jimin asked namjoon to steal them?"

"yes, and namjoon agreed because he felt bad for jimin since apparently jimin really likes hyeon and is trying to catch her attention."

"ew, he's trying to catch her attention? i'm sure he's already caught it, along with all the other boys who have caught her attention." yoongi states, rolling his eyes.

"i know. . but that's why namjoon felt sorry for him because he knows that jimin doesn't really have a chance since hyeon isn't ready to have a solid relationship."

"well even though namjoon confirmed jimin is stealing them, it wouldn't be wise to confront jimin about it until you catch him. ." yoongi says,

"i know, namjoon told me that jimin said he was coming back again later this week and that i should catch him then. ."

"wait, why did jimin even ask namjoon in the first place?"

"he figured i was on to him yesterday. ."

"oh, i see. . what kind of flower did he make namjoon steal?"

"yellow tulipa's. ."

"i'm guessing tulipa's is the scientific name for tulips?"

"yes."

"just say yellow tulips. ." yoongi sighs,

"sorry, sorry. . ."

"anyway, when did all of this happen?"

"oh yeah, 3:00 am. ."

"3:00 am?! i wouldn't have woken up. ."

"it could've been 7:30 pm and you wouldn't have woken up. . besides, i had went to bed too early and woke up. that's when i noticed the camera i had set up, and went to see if there way any footage. then, that's when i saw namjoon."

"hm, did you fall back asleep after that?"

"i did at 5:00 am, but i had to wake up in an hour so it didn't help much."

"well, you look good to have gotten so little sleep? not saying that you don't always uh, look nice but- um, you know what i'm trying to say?"

"yes, and thank you. you actually just made my morning." y/n smiles at yoongi,
causing him to smile back.

/ /

thank you for reading!