7.

namjoon; a well-known guy at her school. he's a cool and nice guy, and easily makes friends with people. even unsocial people like y/n and yoongi. he makes pretty good grades and frequently hangs out with jin in his shop.

and, y/n just caught him snooping around in her garden.

"y-y/n! come down here, i swear i can explain."

y/n puts on her slippers and stomps downstairs to hear an explanation from namjoon. swinging the back door open, she makes her way over to him. they only thing lighting her way is the moon and a small porch light.

y/n notices he's wearing a black sweater, black jeans, and black sneakers. . seeming nothing but suspicious to her.

y/n's wearing her (color) pajama pants with none other than flowers on them, a (color)
t-shirt that's four sizes too big but extremely comfy. her slippers are old and worn, but just fine for wearing around the house. and her hair is messily strewn across her head.

somehow, namjoon still manages to find her adorable.

"so, are you going to explain?" y/n questions, staring at the three cut yet still dazzling beautiful yellow tulips in his hand.

"y/n, you see uh- shit. well, basically i'm not the one stealing your flowers."

y/n stares at him with an 'are you serious look' as she motions to the cut tulips in his hand.

"y/n, jimin is the one stealing your flowers. yesterday, he thought you were on to him and he asked me if i could steal them. i didn't want to, geez y/n i really didn't want to. . i know how much you love your flowers. ."

he takes a breath,
as y/n waits patiently for him to finish.

"but, damn. . i felt sorry for him. you see, he's trying to get hyeon to like him. he really likes her, but she literally flirts with everyone. and i felt bad for him, he wants her to like him so bad." he pauses, catching his breath once more.

"so when he asked me to take the yellow tulips out of your garden, i reluctantly agreed. but here now, standing in this beautiful garden holding something that i was going to steal that i know you care about; i feel bad. i'm sorry."

of course,

dark-red carnations; deep love and affection.

yellow tulips; have many happy meanings but one negative meaning is

'rejected in love'

/ /

i want snow. .