Blue calbolt eyes

The whole boot camp was a competition. A race that was divided into three parts. Part one was first team to get the four hidden beacons gets a two minute head start for the next part but the only rule is that everybody must climb, swim and etc. we were given a clue 'You will find each one of us four in our four groups.' To be honest I did not knew what that meant but Ava's team was off the moment they got the clue. We figured it out eventually each bacon will be hidden in each of the four elements. Water, Earth, Fire, Air. We had slowly caught up to the other team. Now it was a race to the top literally. We had to climb a rope to the top after swimming in a mud pool. I let a guy go up first so that he could help a girl and so it went boy-girl-boy. Ava was the last one to climb the rope on her team and I'll admit it she is not built for rope climbing but she was smart instead of climbing straight up she walked herself against a pole and she was up easily.

Ava's POV

"If I fall I will punch you Dale." I warn Dale. "I won't let you fall." I'm regretting this whole idea of letting Dale blindfold me because he doesn't want me to see the surprise. "Why did I have to be blindfolded in the hotel room it is not like I know where to go you know?" "I know but you can read and I don't want you to read what the surprise is. Careful there is a few steps." Too late I missed the step and was about to fell Dale's arm wrap around my waist lift me up. He then carried me bridal style and he started to laugh. "Stop laughing at me." He laughed louder. "No." I punched him on his shoulder. "Hey, what is that for?" "I told you I will punch you if I fell." "But I caught you before you made contact with the ground if you don't remember." If this blindfold was off I would be giving him a death stare. I hear rushing water. "Tell me if I am right you are an excellent swimmer aren't you?" "Yea?" Oh no I know what he is thinking. "No, you wouldn't dare." "Oh we both know I would." I waited for him to throw me in the water instead he put me down so that I can stand on my own. He turned me around and took the blindfold off. It took a second for my eyes to ageist to the sunlight. "A spa?" I looked at the sigh. "Yea, I thought it will help getting things of your mind." His Hand gliding through his hair.

I can't remember when I was at at a spa it was probably when I went to New York that time. I didn't even notice the masseuse talking to me. "Sorry what did you say?" He chucked softly. "I asked where your friend went?" "Oh he is with his father getting the boat ready." I hear another voice a familiar voice. "Good because we need to talk." It can't be.  I sat up wrapping the towel around my body. He is in jail. "Josh?" "Hi Ava."

"You are supposed to be in jail what are you doing here? If you go now and leave me alone I won't call the police and I can give you a million cash if you never show your face again." "I don't want your money. I want you save and take you away from that murder." "What are you talking about?" I see Josh tense up and he let out a long sigh. "He killed a girl named Katherine four years ago." "Katherine as in Katherine Reed? The one I went to school with?" "Yes. You went to school with her?" "Yes, only for a while." Josh looks so serious it is almost frightening. He is either telling the truth or believing into his fantasy world. "Do you have prove that he killed her? How do you know about her? Did you see him kill her?" I fired him the questions. He kept quiet. "Are you lying to me to get me to break up with Dale? Why are you so obsessed with me? Did I do or say something that indicated that I like you or anything like that?" "No, it is just you are making things to difficult to explain." "Explain what that you are a stalker?" "I was paid to stalk you, to get you scared but then I saw the real you and not Vanessa and I felt in love with you." I was at a shock for words. "What do you mean someone paid you to stalk me who would do something like that?" "I think you know Vanessa." "You don't mean..."

*****

"Since we are in Greece and it is summer I see it fitting that we dress for supper." Dale has a playful smile on his face. "What do you mean by that?" "I think that you should were this." He holds out a bag. "What is in it?" "See for yourself." I look in the bag and see a coral pink bikini. "No, I am not wearing that." "Why not?" "Because I don't look good in a bikini." "Are you kidding your body is made to wear a bikini." "I don't like wearing one because it shows my scar." His face fell. "I'm sorry I didn't think of that." "It is fine." I grabbed one off Dale's shirt and put it on. "See problem fixed." He smiled at me before taking my hand. "Come on my father is waiting for us with Claire."

"Mr. Cunningham you have a lovely sail boat." "Thank you and I told you that you can call me Robert." "Sorry." "It is quit all right." It was the first time that I actually had a good chance to look at Robert. Dale must have seen the confused expression on my face. "What are you thinking about?" "It is just you, your mother and your father have green eyes but Antony has cobalt blue eyes." "He has our grandfather's eyes. I have also wondered about that when I was younger. Can you believe I accused her that Antony isn't my father's son, that she had an affair?" "No, but if I was in your situation I would have done the same." I couldn't help to wonder because green is the dominant colour although Antony has blue.

Robert took us on a tour around the island. It is truly beautiful here. I can see why he lives here I would too. I know it is a total cliché but to feel the wind against your skin makes anyone do titanic. I closed my eyes and let the wind blow my worries away even if it is only for a short time.

"Come swim with me Ava." "I will but not in this." I point down to my bikini. "What is wrong?" "I'm not swimming in this bikini. I just feel like I'm walking around here naked." "I understand." His face dropped slightly. "Good." "Can I have a hug to prove that you are not mad at me?" Dale begged. "Okay." His arm slip in under me and he pick's me up. My hands gripped on to the railing firmly. I was holding on for dear life but Dale was to strong and he jumped into the water pulling me with. Cold water suddenly over my body. "See that wasn't too hard." "Easy for you to say you are not wearing a bikini top that is falling off." "Then take them off." I shoved a lot of water in his face and start swimming for the shore. I don't get very far because Dale grabbed my leg. "If you wanted a race you should have just ask." "Okay I want to race but you have to give me a head start and NO CHEATING." "I would never cheat." I find that hard to believe. "I will give eight seconds. One." I start swimming but it isn't long till Dale was in the lead. Looks like someone worked out a lot after school. We both lay on the beach. I'm laying in his arm. This is paradise.

I woke up back on the boat. The sun is setting. I'm still in my bikini. I see Dale's shirt hanging over the chair. I put it on and walk over to Dale. "Penny for your thoughts." "Just thinking about everything that has been going on."Things will get better. Where is your dad?" "Home." "So we are alone." "Yes." "What do you want to have for dinner? Whatever it is I'll make it." He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer and looks me in the eyes. "What I want isn't on any menu." He said intensely. I already know what he wants but still I ask. "Yea, what is that?" "Oh I think you know what I want." "I do but I have a question." "And that is?" "Why are you taking so long?"

His lips crash against mine. He pushes me up against the wall. Kiss me in my neck before lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to bed and slowly puts me down his hand gliding down my thigh our lips never leaving one another. His hand goes up and unties my bikini then slowly his way down. He looks at me with hunger and lust in his eyes and we kiss.

When morning came I found myself wrapped around dale's body with only a sheet covering us. His breathing on my head, his fingers in my hair sends me memories of last night. I hear his heart beat under my head. I could stay like this forever. Forever in his arms. I close my eyes and slowly drift away into the sweetness off sleeping.