Epilogue

Five years later.

Dale's POV

"Daddy?" "Yes, Angel?" "Can I watch the video of mommy again?" "Of course." I plugged in the USB stick in the TV and went to the video. It has been five years. Alina looks everyday more and more like Ava. I know for a fact that there is going to be a lot of boy's that will like her. The video starts playing.

"Hi Angel. If you watch this I am sorry that I can't be there for you. I have a surprise for you but you have to wait a bit for it. You will get your first surprise when you turn thirteen and don't ask your Dad what it is because he doesn't know and your second surprise when you turn eight teen.

I know you are going to have many questions and problems but know I will always listen even though I will not answer you right away know that I will help you." I see her eyes becoming watery. "You are going to be a great and beautiful woman when you grow up. And I also know your dad is going to be very protective over you so don't be mad at him if he wants to hit your boyfriend with a baseball bat. Know that he is only doing what I can't. This next part is for daddy but when you are old enough you can also listen." I played the video. Angel gave me a hug. "Thank you daddy. I know I never met mommy I miss her and sometimes I can feel her with me. Earlier I fell off the bicycle and I wanted to cry but then the Ouchy stopped being sore. It was mommy." I smiled at her. "Okay Angel. I miss mommy too. Now go on go play with Trixi in the back yard." "Okay daddy. Come on Trixi." She and the dog ran outside. When I found out about the video I couldn't bring myself to watch it. One night I put in the wrong USB stick and the video started to play and I cried seeing her alive, smiling and laughing. I played the video.

"Hi Dale. I am sorry if I told you, you would have tried to stop me. I couldn't take the pills for my heart anymore. See I did some resource and one out of twenty women that uses those pills lost their unborn child to it and I didn't want anything to happen to our baby. Today is one month till our baby is born. I don't want you to be sad. I know I left you with a big responsibility but I also know you are capable of so much more. You are now the sole owner of the company. I know you will run it with pride. I love you and always will." The video became black. I never notice but there is a short piece behind the black part. I played it. "Dale you gave me a most beautiful eulogy at my funeral." I closed my eyes and began to cry softly. I feel a hand on my cheek. "Please don't cry about me anymore." I look up and see the video never played. "Promise me you won't cry anymore." I look at her sitting next to me and shook my head yes. "Good now go play with Angel and Trixi. I love you." She disappeared. "I love you more."

Pj:R