SIX|PORCELAIN

I was alone in the diner after hours, just cleaning up the mess the others left behind, when I felt strong hands grip my hips as I lent over to clean a table

"Daniel," I gasped as I turned, taking a large step back from him in shock.

He matched by backwards steps with predatory ones forwards, until my backside met with the table behind me.

"Miss me?" He asked, tilting his head slightly and resting his hands gently on my hips.

I answered, by playing a chaste kiss on his lips.

His rough hands hoisted me up untill I was sat upon the table, and Daniel moved forwards, so that he stood between my legs.

I was still in my work uniform, the light pink dress riding up slightly, as Daniel ran his lands slowly up and over my thighs, his eyes dark and ablaze with lust.

He pressed his lips against mine, as I fisted his hair in my hands, pulling gently on the strands which caused Daniel's chest to vibrate in a low moan of pleasure.

My mind forgetting our location has we began to explore each other's bodies.

However I gasped and shoved him away, when he slid a hand into my panties.

"I can't...not here." I mumbled, standing up and trying to smooth down my uniform.

Daniels eyes narrowed dangerously,

"You can, and you will."

"I said no." I snapped, turning my back to him, and continuing to wipe down the last table.

I screamed as my head was yanked backwards by my hair from behind, pulling my back flush against Daniels front.

"Let go of me!" I screamed,

"Your mine, everything about you belongs to me. So next time I won't hesitate to pry your legs apart if that's what it takes. You belong to me...remember that." He hissed into my ear,  pulling my hair tighter into his grasp, "Who do you belong to?"

"You, I belong to you!" I cried, salty tears falling from my eyes and staining my cheeks, washing away the makeup, revealing the deep purple bruises that lay hidden underneath.

I guess I knew deep down, that this kind of relationship wasn't normal.
People weren't supposed to hurt each other.

But Daniel said it was just his way of showing me that he cared.

I had never known any other kind of love anyways.
-except from my mother, but even that was suppressed by the hatred of my father.

I'd take what I was given.

"See, not so bad is it?" Daniel whispered, his hands still balled into fits in my hair, as he pressed his lips against my neck, trailing them down until he reached the crook of my neck.

It wasn't pleasurable, I was no longer in the mood. I just wanted the floor to swallow me up, I wanted to be anywhere but here, I just wanted to go home.
I stood there awkwardly, as his hands roamed over curves and plains of my body.

After all, I belonged to him.
A mere possession, to use and discard whenever he pleased.
-and that's exactly what he did, some days he was kind, others... other days he was not.

"Please," I whimpered, my voice shaking with the tears that now weaved their way freely down my face, "Please don't."

His hands brushed over my backside, making me shiver in disgust.

Not here, not now.

But he didn't care, he didn't listen.
-He never did.

-And then all of a sudden, he was gone.
My hair was released, my body was no longer under his grasp.

"You're pathetic." He sneered, before turning tail and retreating back through the diner doors, slamming them so hard I expected the glass to shatter, and back to his truck, leaving me alone one more to finish cleaning the diner.

People always want to paint loneliness in a negative light, but sometimes, being alone is better than having company.

Especially when that company turns sour.

I skimmed the cleaning cloth over the last of the tables, ridding them of the last remaining of dirt and filth.

***

"I'm so sorry, Amora," my mother sobbed into the stained pillowcase, "He only does this because he loves us,"

She always did that, always tried to justify my fathers actions.
-he was a sick man, no amount of lies and assurance would change that.

"That man, is incapable of love."

"Amora don't say tha-"

"Stop defending him! Look what he's done to us!"

My mother, my beautiful fragile mother, with her porcelain skin and China doll eyes.
Her long blonde hair was once a stunning shade of gold, but was now dull and closer to the colour of straw.

-my father had ruined her.
He has ruined us.

***
I probably won't be able to reply to any comments today as I'm at the yard all day,
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟