FORTYFIVE|HUNGER

We're desperate

We're desperate. We're hungry. Starved for so long, too long like the wild that we are.

He dragged me to him, pressing me fully against his solid body, and my breath shuddered out as I absentmindedly slapped my hand against the door. I grasped his collar and yanked his head down to mine, barely registering the sound of the door clicking shut.

Our mouths crashed together, as he backed me up to the bed, his hands running along my curves. He lifted me up, dropping me on the bed, and I broke from the kiss with a hiss as I encountered the cold surface. I yanked on his shirt, calling out breathlessly, "Off."

I pushed off his shirt and roughly undid his belt, my fingers suddenly deft in their eagerness and at the thought of what awaited me. I slid my hands down the sides of his muscles torso, beneath the elastic of his boxers to get rid of any remains layers that may separate us.

Bodies joined, hungry sounds escaping, he started to walk us back, up against the edge of the bed. When I broke away; placing both palms on his chest I pushed so he toppled backwards onto the covers. He laughs at my audacity, the throaty rumble was a shockingly sexy sound so I followed, crawling up to straddle him.

In a surprise move he sat up, holding my hips in place, "Someone's feeling brave."

Even though his eyes were smiling they were also scorching with his unguarded want.

He was the cure to all that was ailing me. And I begged him to cure me.

He grunted as his head descended to mine again, and I met those lips with vigor, giving him a taste of my need. I slipped my hands around him to grip his taut shoulders, raking my nails down the length of his back and spreading my legs further to accommodate his body, as I pulled him flush against me.

His hands found the hem of my shirt, making short work of the remaining layers between us, before like a beast he tore my bra and panties away and sending them flying. He left my mouth, taking in the sight before him. His eyes widened. I felt my temperature rise, as he unfastened his pants, letting them drop and growled, "Your so beautiful."

"Don't hold back.." I moaned as he fisted his hand in my hair, "...I love you."

"I love you too," He rumbled, pressing me down onto the table and staring at me with those hungry grey eyes as he slipped his arms under my knees. He spread my thighs wide, lining himself up between my legs before slowly pushing himself inside. I let go a sharp cry at the incredible sensation, and the extreme feeling of fullness. I mewled as he began to slowly move inside me, gaining pace.
Soon he was slamming into me, all sense of fragility or gentleness was gone, only the bare and animalistic parts of our selves remaining. Panting as he pounded into me, my breasts rocking wildly with each thrust, I reached for something, anything to hold onto as he pounded me insistently. "Greyson," I groaned as he held me in the position of his choosing.

I never would have thought that I'd like a man to exert such control over me, but something inside me thrilled at the way he wrenched the lead from me. It was just so hot.

Greyson leaned forward a bit, rolling his hips as he hit deep within me. I screamed as I felt the length of him stroke along my insides, the pleasure climbing higher.

I reached up, pulling him down over me, and slipping my arms around him, kissed him with a reckless abandon I'd never felt before. He released my legs, leaning his weight on his forearms on either side of my head, as my legs wrapped around him. He plundered my mouth, as his body pistoned into me, faster and faster. I arched my hips into him, as I broke away from his mouth with a gasp. His eyes flashed as my core began contracting around him, and he rode me harder, pulling that coil tighter.

He grunted, his teeth bared as if in pain as he fought to hold off his release, keeping me still. I groaned in pleasure, one hand finding a grip on his shoulder while the other raked through his hair.
My voice broke out with a shout, as the coil snapped, and I came, squeezing and rippling around him. He clenched his teeth as his hips lost their rhythm, and he came just behind me with a fierce shudder. He pushed himself up onto his hands, heaving, and He smiled. "You're so perfect."

Our chests heaved in tandem, drawing precious breath to steady our beating hearts as I lay overtaken but content in his strong embrace.

***
Stay tuned for the epilogue :)
If you enjoyed MY AMORA please make sure to check out some of my other works!!
Any thoughts? Theories?
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟