THIRTYSIX|TOUCH

I didn't think before my hand shot out

I didn't think before my hand shot out. The slap rang clear in now silent room. Deadly silent. The second my hand met with his skin, I felt a burning stab penetrate my heart.

He hadn't moved. He hadn't touched me.
The bond...

I expected him to rage, to boil over and attack me. But he didn't move, he remained motionless until a smirk grew on his lips. "Hurts like a bitch doesn't it?"

***

With one look at the sickening smirk on his face my stomach dropped. I didn't think, I didn't hesitate I ran towards the door, clutching the towel to my chest.

I was fast.. but he was so much faster. Greyson never mentioned enhanced speed being another one of their many gifts. He stepped in front of the door, cocking his head.

He was sick. He was twisted.
And the primal part of me loved it.

In an instant he had flipped us, so that I was pushed against the door. He was so close I could hear every rattling warm breath he took. I didn't look at him, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction, so instead I stared down at our feet that were only inches apart.

I hated the way my skin hummed as he trailed a callused finger down my cheek, and over the ridge of my lips. He gently shoved his finger past the threshold of my lips and my chest clenched at the way he tasted on my tongue.
"Suck." He ordered in my ear, the fine hairs along the back of my neck raised as his lips brushed my ear.

I bit down. Hard. I bit down until I tasted the metallic flare of his blood. With a roar my head was slammed into the door as I crumbled to a heap before his feet, dropping the towel momentarily, before covering myself again.

"Bad wolf." He hissed. "Get up."

Everything clouded with darkness, tiny coloured dots swam like fish across my vision. Bile rose in my throat and I swallowed the bitter taste down.

"I said get up!" He growled, grabbing my long white hair and yanking me roughly to my feet. I screamed, I cried and I tried to fight.

He held me tight against the closed door, and still after all his brutality the wild inside me called out to him. Every brush of skin, every breath of his air.

"Don't cry." He whispered, he was so close I could see the tiny dark flecks in his grey eyes. His bloodied finger darted out to wipe a tear from my eye and when he finally spoke after a pregnant pause his is voice was so quiet I almost missed it.
"You're so beautiful when you cry."

"Please" I begged. "Stop."

He smiled. But it wasn't kind.
A rough hand slid down my waist, whilst the other moved to my hand that was still clutching the towel to my chest for dear life.
"Drop it."

I did as he said. I couldn't help it.

I stood, my body barren and bare before his scrutinising gaze. His tongue darted out to wet his lips as his piercing grey eyes dragged greedily down my slender frame. I shifted uncomfortably. I had never been more glad that I didn't know what someone was thinking.

A pathetic whimper escaped my lips when he closed the space between us and  his soft, plump lips began to bite and suck along the length of my neck, a gentle tongue dancing over the delicate flesh of the bite, making my knees turn to jelly, my legs threatening to buckle beneath me and send me down into the oblivion of pain that no doubt lingered below. I didn't dare move, like a scared child I stood motionless, shaking with either fear or anger. Which, I couldn't yet tell.

Clawed hands kneaded my backside and breasts, I didn't hold back the tears anymore. He had lost all control to the beast within. A creature that wanted only the most crude and troglodytic things from my naked body.

One hand moved to cover my mouth, it smelled like sweat and metal and spice as another slipped between my legs.

Something deep inside me switched.
Everything changed and twisted until everything was red.

Like a cornered animal I thrashed, eyes closed, no thoughts only action as I kicked and scratched at the beast before me until I couldn't feel him touching me anymore. Screams so guttural, so raw I wouldn't of believed they came from my body if when I opened my eyes I was alone, curled in a ball with nothing but the emptiness that echoed inside.

That night I showered for hours, scrubbing my skin until it turned red raw and red brown blood oozed from the bite.

I was tainted.
Dirty.
Impure.

***
My GCSEs are in literally less that two weeks so updates may be a bit sparse for a bit as I really need to focus on revising, sorry for any inconvenience 😬
Any thoughts? Theories?
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟