Chapter 2-Breathe

"My foundation broke," I mumble digging my make-up pouch in my bag I glance on my bestfriend whose eyeing me for a while now since I mumble those words.

"ofcourse it'll broke you knock Tastian inside of that elevator using your bag that's full of make- ups. Tell me what did he do now?"

I sighed and sit to my office sofa.

" he threaten to kiss me." she roll her eyes picking up her orange juice that placed in the coffee table.

"every woman in this building will be honoured to be kiss by the one and only Tastian, seriously? I think you lived back in eighteen hundred when the humans hates vampires! well lemme tell ya now, it's twenty seventeen put that on your skull. Vampy loves human now! since they found out that they can be mated with humans."

I brush my medium length hair putting some leave on conditioner and brush it again.

I was seven when I officialy met Tastian we both attended the same school since our dad is a good business partners since the day we born... no scratch that! since the day I born Tastian's a bit older than me he was born vampire and I was born human both of us share the same birth mark and that's how our parents found out about me being mated with him.

After few years he attended high school in New York City and when he graduated there he came back here in US and attended the same university where I was, I remember that day when I found out that he's going to be in the same University with me, I prepared for that day and wore my favourite black tank tops showing my flat belly with six packs and a skinny jeans that will (marked the butt out) I let my wavy hair loose and put some lip gloss and a mascara on my lashes with finishing look of my Rusty Lopez black high heels.

Roar kitty cats sounds of my ultra-maniac school mates filled all over the hall way when I walk down the aisle like I was the long-lost daughter of Queen Elizabeth, I continue walk from campus entrance all the way to multi-purpose room.can you imagine how far is that? just to see my mate lying on the floor with a guy on top of him, faces are inches apart!

It took ten seconds before I remember how to breathe again as I collapse on the arms of my beloved bestfriend who thankfully standing behind me.

~
"End of flash back!" my bestfriend Lily click her fingers infront of my face.

"Please Debura it's been years since you built the never-ending fight to him as much as I love to watch you barking to him because it's so cute, I also wanted you to settle down... goodness your freaking twenty four and you don't wanna get married to the most handsome vampire in the world?"

"he's the prince of vampire but it doesn't mean that he is the most handsome!"

"he is the most handsome, I have husband with a jaw dropping face, and I have two kids that gives me reason to double think of cheating on my husband."

"you're disgusting! You fantasize him?" I asked him with wild eyes.

"no, I'm just letting you realize what you were missing" she grins evilly while her blue eyes look up and down on my face.

" and don't tell me that I'm disgusting! Admit it you fantisize him since that day!!! I can't believe I just caught you doing your dirtiness on your bedroom before your birthday...." I blushed and look anywhere but her face.

" huh! You hold that Vibrator like you never wanna let it go!" She smirk and folded her arms over her big chest.

" not because I hold it like that doesn't mean I was thinking about him! What if I was thinking about Harry Styles or maybe Chis Pine on that moment don't accuse me for the crime that I never comitted!" I drink my water with shaking hands goodness I'm tense.

" oh shut up Debura Jane I know you ever before the day you hit puberty! I'am vampire I can hear you moaning his name from outside of your bedroom door before I yanked it open." I wish this floor swallow me.....

" let's not talk about that." She grins like she won a price in the lottery.

"Fine let's talk about something else. But can you ask your assistant to order some take out for us? please." I glared at her.

" you know if I didn't know that Your a Vampire I will think that your pregnant, you eat to much!"

She laughs and patted my legs.

"Don't talk like you don't eat three plates of rice and steak every dinner and a. bowl of cheesy fries for evening snacks" She winks as I pushed her hands away on legs.

"Savage!"