Chapter 40- Impostor

Debura POV

“send me” I’ve been trying to convince Sarah for an hour now, she keeps on avoiding my gaze and I know she’s just worried about the danger of day dreaming.

“are you seriously kidding me? day dreaming is the most dangerous activity, have you read the chapter of the book about that?” she asked picking up a chocolate cookie on the jar that sitting on my night stand.

“I know, I read every single word of it. I was just thinking that instead of going to that muddy forest why not challenge her and meet me somewhere, no one will interrupt us, after all this is all about me and her.”

“day dream can lead you to death if you didn’t wake up, she simply said biting her cookie. “I believe you know that.” I rolled my eyes.

“I will challenge that bitch and I will kill her. I can do it my own, so you choose.”

“how could you be so stubborn Debura?” she stood up placing her cookie on the small plate. “lay back bitch!” she spat as I smile. “when you hear my voice, you should go back okay?” I nodded my head. I watch her lock the door of my room and went back to side of my bed. picking up the black candle she light it up and that was my to close my eyes.

“by this time, she does sleep, hidden from the day in the night so deep. Please guide her dreams and cover with beautiful beams.as the candle flame dies please close her eyes. Allow her to wake in the warmth of the sun.” I drifted my body to sleep as my soul is fully awake bringing me to the one I wanted to see.

“Debura, she whispers as her back is facing me.”

“for the look of your face Sylvia I can tell you admire me too much to copy my look?” she chuckles Ironically turning around to face me. “such beauty, but still......she's an imposter!”

“lower your voice or, I will cut your tongue.” She said with a hint of gritting her teeth.

"what? you don't want him to know that I was here? look Sylvia I was just paying you a visit and tha's all." I smirk folding my arms around my chest.

"what do you want?" and here she is being stupid once again.

"it's not 'what'? Sylvia, the right question is who do I want? I simply want who is mine that you stole a long time ago!" she silently laugh walking towards me.

"my dear queen of the night, the moment he walk in to my place he told me that he chose me. I didn't even need to beg for him to stay, since that he is willing to do that for me." she stops three steps away from me the look of her face is truly unfucking forgivable. as my breathings became more rapid than normal I chose to close my eyes and calm myself this is not the time for the battle yet. I open my eyes staring her straight in the eyes. it's funny because I feel like I was looking at myself in the mirror since she copied my look.wait she copied my look and that only means-

''tell me Sylvia, if he really chose you, why do have to be look exactly like me?''  she step backwards and rose her brows.

"you could see me as you? how--"

"oh please, I can even smell that you also using my perfume brand which is believe by Britney Spears you imposter bitch!!!!" I slapped her across her face as I take in to her surprise face. she compose herself and swang her hands to slap me but it didn't landed on my face instead I was like a ghost that she can see,hear,but she couldn't touch.

"oh, stupid you, you cannot hurt me Sylvia I was a fucking virtual reality of your imagination. so lets get to the part that I wanted you to know that I even knew you fake your confession about you false pregnancy to that letter you sent for Tastian just to have him back,and lets get to the part that there's no way you can stop me for taking him back to world where he truly belongs, back to his original mate.'' her nose is flaring with anger and I started to see her true color, her true physical appearance. that's it when she's getting really angry her physical appearance will be back to normal. but still it doesn't matter. Tastian knows who she really is.'

"I'm gonna fucking killing you-''

"with what? with that voodoo?" she gasp looking at me with confussion.

"how do you-"

"never mind, you can't no longer use that thinng agaisn't me, let's make a fine deal my dearest copy cat.'' I sat on the bed looking up to her I simply ran my hand on the white soft sheets of the bed. and all I think about is them having sex. my fist curled living the sheet looks unkept before returning my gaze on her fire eyes.

"I challenge you, if you I win, I will kill you you'll be dead one way or another right? and I'll have him back, if you win, you can have him and you can be the queen.'' she rose her brows.

"we both know that the king will not agree to nominate me as a queen of the night.'' she stated but I sense the interest indeed.

"the future king will decide, after all.... you told me he chose you.'' trick to trick a witch you have to play smarter than her. and that's exactly what I was doing now. tricking her by means of telling her the prices that she could have when she won on our battle will guarantee me for her agreeing in the deal.

"I'am fully stunned by your confidence Debura, you really change this past years that you've been alone.I' accept the challenge.but Tastian shouldn't  know.'' I rose my brow unto her.

"why? scared of loosing him with the truth?''

"take it or leave it''

''deal.'' I rose to my seat and walk towards the stairs.

""where is he?'' I asked without thinking, maybe because I just simply wanted to take a glimpse of him before I go. probably the last time I will see him.

"down stairs and you're not welcome in this house so go,'' I glared at her before staring cold straight to her eyes.

"I swear to God I will take him back.''  and with that I woke up from the day dream spell I was into with.

Sarah hand me a water turning on my aircon and sat next to me.

''did you make it?'' she asked waiting expectantly on my answer. I smile at her and nodded my head.

''she agreed, and I actually made her believe that the voodoo couldn't hurt me anymore.'' Sarah nodded.

''it will not, otherwise she had to sacrifice something important to her the voodoo spell will start working agaisn't you when she gave the ultimate price but right now she has nothing but Tastian.there's no way out but to accpet the challenge because you became the threat to her.'' I nodded my head.

''it's a fight to the death, if she wins and Tastian do really feel something to her she will the futue queen of the night, it was like all of the safety of our people is on my hands. I couldn't let her win. I will fight even I die. Atleast we have Tastian back. atleast the future king will be safe and he will take care of all of you.''

''stop talking like you will not survive in the battle!'' she snapped releasing a frustrated breath.

''I will win, and if I die. I take her with me.''