Chapter 21-Secret

"Doctors is nothing to do with this Tastian, we both know that this is not an ordinary Illness that could be heal." We are now sitting in the car on the way to the nearest optical clinic in this town.

"I rather spend my whole day with you and Sassy than coming over to that clinic." He sighed and look at me with annoyance in his eyes.

"Look, I need to here it from the doctor just to make sure I mean we need second opinion, maybe your doctor is wrong about this."

"I got third opinion Tastian, and this is the fourth!" I protest as I earned another glare from him.

"Just do this for me okay?" He mumbled and once again concentrating on the road.

Minutes had passed and we reached the fine city of this place some botiques of clothes and different products is all around theres a side market as well with those small food boots that stays on the side of the street. Accessories are selling to every corner of the streets colorful chains and bracelet that made in their home town. I wanted to buy some of it for my family and friends later.

I patted Tastian as he look at me frowning

"I wanna go there." I pointed out on the street.

"Sure but after the doctor." He's voice is stern but he smile when he glance back on the road.

~
An hour had passed since I sat in this plain bed of the clinic waiting for Tastian he and the Doctor is talking about my condition and I know that he's not getting his own answer I look around in this small single room a plain white painted on the wall and a small table for where the visitor of the patient could put on his or her food a small flower vase that sit on top of the table with a fresh colorful flowers on it A window to view the market downstairs with a busy tourist and people roaming around in this town.

The door open and my attention drew back to my mate's face I sighed leaning my head on his shoulder when he sat next to me holding my hand.

"The doctor, he said it's not a normal stuff that could be cure like human's do-"

"I told you." He sighed before he continues.

"But his wife is a witch and he said he will talk to her tonight about your condition." I frown and look up to him.

"He told you that his wife is a witch? But-"

"Yeah, yeah he told me because I asked him if he knows anyone who could help us to track that bastard." He kiss me on my cheeks.

"He offers help when he founds out that I'm the Prince of vampire and you are my future queen. He told me that he will help us to find out about this if we don't do anything stupid with his family."

I smile warmly.

" ofcourse we will not." We stood and and ready to go. When we open the door the doctor is standing next to it.

"I need your contact number Son, I'll call you tomorrow." He smile when he saw me holding Tastian's hand showcasing his wrinkles closed to his eye his black and gray hair symbolizes of aging and he's smaller than Tastian. His hazel eyes never left mine it was like he was reading my expression the moment I saw him.

Tastian handed him his card and he take it bowing his head for him.

He look back again to me "If only my daughter is here she will be in the same age as you." He smile again and thats how it hits me I reminded him his daughter.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"She run away from us.anyway we will continue this tomorrow." He bowed for me and left.

"Let's go babe, you told me you wanna visit the street?"

"Yeah I do."

~~

"You buy a lot of it." I chuckle when Tastian protest about me paying some chains and keychains.

"We got a lot of friends," He sighed but nodded.

We walk to some botiques and buy some clothes too although he protest knowing that these clothes will be added on my extra lugage. I rose my eyebrow to him everytime he protest until he got tired and just watch me choosing some clothes.

"What about this?" I asked him while he was sitting on the chair. I wore the navy blue dress that ended up on top of my knees the dress is strapless but it seems elegant and summery look.

"That's good I like it." His eye do the sweep stare from head to toe,  I didn't even missed when his eyes were on my legs before going up into my breast.

"Your eyes Tastian!" I mumble but I knew he could hear me.

"What? You look hot" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to test some of our tuxedos sir?" One of the vampy sales lady asked keeping his eyelashes blinked like she's having an epileptic attack.

She wore a yellow long sleeve uniform that showing a lot number of cleavage, with a short skirts that hanging neatly in her small but a black high heels that maybe she bought from high hills since that it's the only thing that could make her look so tall. When she bent over to ask Tastian if he wanted to try some of that tux her cleavage was on eye to eye level of Tastian's fuck up eye balls.

He shook his and look back at me again. The lady smile as she nodded and left.

He rose his brows like he's asking me what?  I knew its not his fault but him being a chick magnet keeps bothering me. What if I couldn't see him anymore? Will he be honest with me till death do as part? What if he gets tired with his blind wife and try to find someone whose not ill like me? There's a lot of what if's crosses into my mind that moment so the left of good vibes on doing a shopping left me in instant I just placed the last garment I picked on the basket.

"You done? Well I have this nice restaurant-" he looks at me and cuped my face.my small face is too small for his big hands, he can even crush my skull if he wanted too.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I hated it when he knows that something is bothering me.

"Nothing." I said staring at his worried handsome face.

"If the woman said nothing, it only means that there is really something on her mind." I pouted my lips and pull away from his touch.

"When it comes to woman's attitude you're a master." I mumble leaving him standing in the entrance door I sat on the window side table when he follows me.

"Sir-"

"Do not disturb us where 50 good and were 50 bad right now so it only means were 50-50!" Tastian enterrupted the waiter with those words as he look at him like he's crazy, suddenly he nodded and left. I eyed Tastian and shook my head looking anywhere but him.

"Babe what's wrong? Did I done something wrong? You see I ignore that chick." I rolled my eyes yeah he totally did and it's not like I'm jealous.

"I'm just hungry babe," he didn't look convince But later he call for the waiter to order a food for us.

"No secrets right?" He holds my hand, his hand might be cold when he holds someone but when it's me....his hand is warm like I feel something that makes feel safe and sound.

"Yeah, no secret. There's a lot of what if's in our relationship Tastian."