Chapter 26 Jaquise

I went into the office next morning and saw all the papers on my table, I got a lot of things to do as I passed my three days off for work.

"Good Morning sir." Sylivia who look so happy to see me meet me in my door and took my suite case like everyday, wearing white sleeveless and a black blazer she pair it with a skirt and a black high heels today and a light make up but I didn't missed her lipstick was now on sizzling red just like Debura's usually lip color she wore everyday, but unlike her Sylvia is nothing but an ordinary woman who wore a red lipstick for me.I walk towards my desk and look through all those papers that neatly place in the folders, each folders has a name like for signature, for approval and proposal. I sighed and sit in chair, I pick up my phone in my pocket as I decided to text Debura every morning to tell her That I'm already in my office and ask her if she got her breakfast that I ordered before. But ofcourse there's no response for yours truly.

"Sylvia how's my schedule?"

She slowly walks towards me with her folder of my schedule in her hand.

"You have a meeting for Mr. Jon Medea this afternoon at 1pm the meeting will last for atleast 2 hrs and the next will be Mr. William both meetings are related to proposal department." I nodded and wave for dismisal.

"Uhm Sir?" I look up to her again just to see her smiling at me.

"Hmmm?"

"Well I know this is not the right time but I just wanted to invite you on my birthday."

I frown. "Depends, I mean I have some things to do after work." I'm trying so hard to look so innocent I just wanted to refuse her invitation because I know its a big deal with Debura.

" well it's not really, really a party sir but I just wanted to spend a dinner with you. And my birthday is today." I sighed I want to invite Debura for dinner tonight, I'm starting to miss my mate.

"You know since that you're the only person who knows that I'm all alone.I din't have a family to be with my birthday..."she's looking at me pleadingly.

"And after all, all these years we been in the same room you always attend on my birthday even it's just the two of us.

Okay that thing is a damn secret ofcourse I done that, I pity the this woman for what she been going through living with no one is a lot more harder than leaving with annoying parents.

"Okay sure. Just uhmmm arrange it," she gasp and smile like she won a prize overwhelm she run into my chair and hug me,this is exactly the first time she done that! I pull her away lightly and smile back at her fixing my suite.

"Oh, sorry! I'm just so happy!!! I thought you know you will decline my invitation because you already had a girlfriend this time-"

"She's not just my girlfriend she's my Fiance." I reminded her.

"Were not going out like we used to do before, media is all over us now."

She chuckles and suddenly I feel annoyed how the hell I agreed to this lady again?

"It's good I will cook dinner in my place." I nodded And God knows how hard this is for me.

I should stop being so nice to her maybe Debura is right about her.

Sylvia's POV

I walk inside of my apartment humming my favourite song tonight Tastian will be mine. While his taking his vacation with that Brat I studied the most dangerous love potion in my book. Those freaks didn't know that I'm a god damn witch because of my capability to hide my smell and my blood taste to them. I sighed once that I reached the kitchen and place all my groceries on the cup board and started to prepare my dinner. I'll shower later once that I know that he's on his way.

A footstep from my room made me galnce on the stairways knowing that there's only one person could be in my personal space.

I walk slowly until I reached my room, not really surprise to see my one and only brother.

"Jaquise" he's dead stare gives me chills under my skin Jaquise is a vampire a genes that he inherited to our father and I the other hand is a witch the genes that I inherited to our mother the two of them was summon back when I was five since the court had found out about them. They executed for breaking the law, witches and vampires couldn't be lovers otherwise my Mom used a witchcraft to my Father one of not the best history of witches in this country. Both Jaquise and I were hiddedn for years in London and we manage to change our surnames once we reached the legal age.

"I hope you're not looking for this?" He pulled the bottle of red liquid on his pocket.

"Give it back to me Jaquise this is non of your business." I step closer to him but he back away still holding the small bottle.

"You're screwing the prince of vampire and you're screwing Debura as well! You think it's easy for me? To pretend that I don't know whose responsible for what's happening to her??!" He almost yell and that's the only time I saw him reacted this way.

"I didn't asked you too!" I snapped.

"No you don't!!!! Ofcourse you don't! there's no doubt that you are the daughter of our parents for repeating this history!

"Why don't you just let me be! I wanted Tastian and you wanted that bitch!" With a blink of my eyes he's now holding my neck with his right hand pinning me on the wall.

"Don't you ever call her that! I chuckle ironically.

"Oh, we both know that you love her more than friends Jaquise. If you let me do this, she'll be yours." He frown and losen his grip from my neck.

"I'm not like you!" He spat " Fuck you for doing this Sylvia!" 

I laugh as I snatch the bottle from his hand he back away until he reached the window.

"I'm still your own bloodline!!!!!"

"There's no way I'm gonna let you ruin her." And with that he disappear.