Chapter 46-The dancer

"Alright now we need to take it slow." I sighed staring at Tastian before rolling my eyes.

"Tastian I know how to walk." He started to treat me like I never knew how to walk guiding me and following me where ever I go. When that pregnancy test hit the second line my Mom instantly dialled her phone and call my Dad and Tastian about the good news. I like it when she's happy and I love it when I was the reason why her smile reached ear to ear. we even forget to pay the consultation fee of the doctor because we rushed to go home and even forgot about the mini groceries on the market. So we ended up ordering a catering service for us. Tastian immediately areived at the house waiting for me and Mom I never thought that he could be look so vulnerable as his eyes automatically landed on my stomach, he reached after me place his big palm agaisn't stomach and kiss me before he gave me a warm embrace.

I guess it's a Destiny for us to found out that I'm having a little angel on my belly now saving the dinner for an awkward silence between Tastian and his Mom.

She looks a bit of Tastian, long straight dark hair, big green eyes, perfect nose and pale skin, wearing an elegant brown dress and black high heels, a smile always printed on her face as she seems so happy to be with our wonderful night. Dinner went well and I gave time for Tastian to talked to his mom privately as I minggle with my dad.

"I hope the baby looks like you." Was the first he said when he founda our I'm pregnant.

"Dad Tastian is a good looking man as well so wether me or Tastian your grandchild will so beautiful or handsome." I smile leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Well your mom arranged a bachelorette party for you since we moved the wedding forward that bachelorette party will happen by the next three days." I chuckle. " I arranged a bachelor party for Tastian too."

"Oh that was so sweet of you dad." He rose his brow and sighed. "Did Tastian know when?"

"He's not invited." I look at him instantly.

"He's not invited on his own bachelor party????" I was waiting for my dad to say I'm joking lines but no he's face is serious and final.

"Dad, you can have a bachelor party without the future groom." He looks at the door connected to the garden where Tastian and his mom were talking.

"Well, I just don't wanna see any other woman is dancing for him, you know what if he likes it? He's gonna change his mind for the wedding, your fiance' is the king of vampire, he's a chick magnet a type of man with one look and the girls are ready to drop their clothes off." As a Father of an only daughter my dad always care about my feelings trying to protect me from those perverts around us. Althought he likes Tastian since he doesn't have a choice knowing that he's my mate he still keeping an eye on him to stop prevent cheating issues.

"Tastian is a good man dad.especially now were having our baby. You don't have to worry about him cheating on me. I know he loves me more than anyone knows we argue sometimes but it seems like it's normal with the both of us and then make up with each other later." He sighed closing hus brown eyes he pulled me closer agaisnt his chest.

" I just can't believe my little princess is getting married now. You're leavinv the house and I'm not gonna see u like everyday." I saw a hint of tears on his eyes, yes my dad got used to see me everyday since I'm living with them. He always visit to check me out on my room during bed time so as my Mom he treated me like a baby and I hate seeing him so sad roght now.

"Dad, I'll visit you everyday, as soon as we got back from our honeymoon, just think about your future grand child you could always borrow him or her to stay in the house how's that? Isn't nice to find your grandchild playing somewhere in the house? You could always have us here." He nodded his head as his eyes softens and kiss me on my forehead.

"Well let's go back to that bachelor party, you gonna invite Tastian on his own party and you just gonna keep an eye on him thats all you could do." He exhales deeply as if it's hard for him to do that.

" fine! But there will be a changes on that party I'll arrange it." I smile kissing his cheeks.

"Where's Mom?" Dad roll his eyes.

"Room, probably finding a right name for the baby in her favourite book." I laugh oh my mom.

Three days later

"Mom where the hell did you get this dancer?"
My mom was grining to me and hold my hand.

"He's one of the best dancer on the club I used to attend during my college days!" She said excitedly watching the dancer sway his flat ass.

"Mom he looks old and I can't enjoy watching his senior citizen ass wiggling agaisn't my face." She laughs heartedly.

"Baby, it's not the body sometimes it's about the dance moves you know?" Urggggggghhhhh

Lily lean to me and whisper "my dad's ass is more beautiful and bigger than his ass."

"So you checking out your dad's ass?" I asked frowning next to her. She eyed me for a bit.

"No,my mom said it, remember my mom is in here too she's sitting next to your mom." How the hell can we enjoy this party? We have a senior citizen dancer and we have our moms arounds us so all the young ladies were sitting on the left side drinking their margaritta or cosmopolitans, glaring at the dancer. Great my mom is the best bachelorette organizer of the month.

"I think I need more drinks before I could imagine that it's Jon kortajarena is the one that's dancing on the stage." Lily stood up

"Give me tequilla, so that I could imagine Jamie Dorman!"

Tastian Pov

"I would like to say thank you for organizing a bachelor party for me." I smile at Debura's dad and he return it gratefully.

"Well, you shouldn't be here actually, you're not supposed to be invited." I rose my brow to him.

"I'm not invited on my own party?" Amos look at the door of the club as if it's his favourite food.

"Come on we need to get inside the party will start at ten minutes." He lured us on the door as we sat next to the pole dance floor.

"This is so exciting been a long time since I attended a bachelor party." Our friends came to my sit and congratulate me as we socialized and talk for a bit since the dancer is still preparing herself for what ever she will do. I wish it's just Debura on stage dancing and wiggling her ass for me. But of fucking course not! every one gasp when a woman dressed like a catwoman carrying a whimp appeared on the dance stage. Pale skin and a tall figure with curves, since that she's wearing a mask I could only see her Grey eyes and her red lips. Swaying her hips round and round she start dancing on the pole graciously every one whistles and claps their hands. One of my friend tried to touch her but she sway her whimp and hit his hands instantly everyone was shock as I rose my brows and look at Debura's father he's smirking bsck at me and then I look back at the dancer. And then to him, so we have a hot dancer but we couldn't touch her since that she hated being touch?