Chapter 12-No

That night I can't sleep, heading home is kind of awkward knowing that my father is thinking something else, something that he was thinking in a wrong way making me wanna find all the cockroaches in this city and spray a mortein on each one of them, I told the whole story to my Mom and Lily but seems not pleased about it they keep on whispering to each other while I was drying myself on one of Tastian's guess room.

~~~~
"Don't use that thing! Look for something hard!"
"Fucking kidding me? In the middle of the restroom you expecting me to find a hard on hand?"
"Use your vampire speed !"
"It's coming, it's coming!"
"Goddamn it I can't concentrate, don't make a noise!"
"You just making yourself tired by doing that you're too slow!Do it faster!"
"Holy shit!!! It's in me!ahhhhhh"
"Take off my gown!take.it.off!!!!"
"Goodness, calm down!I'm taking it off."
"Fuck you're so wet..."
"You too.."

Audio! That audio made me realized how sexualy sounded we are!!! I didn't even intend it neither Tastian. They just come up to the conclussion that it's a kinky sex. Seriously? And this humuliation is happening knowing that not only our parents thought about it, some of our officemates were there as well eavesdropping on that door! This is now gonna mark on everyone's fuck up eyes when they saw me in our goddamn office.

My phone rings distracting me for all the thoughts that running into my glorious head it's late at night but I pick it up on my nightstand Tastian's name appeard on the screen without any hesitation I answer it whispering hello.

"Hello" I waited a beat before he finally speak.

"Hey," His voice is raspy like a sound of morning voice a really hot raspy tune.

"Hmmm, I don't know what to say....but I know you knew what are they thinking.." he trailed off and I can hear him sighning.

"Yeah, Lily's got an Audio and it tortures me."

He chuckles and that moment I heard his chuckle I wanna threw my phone out of the window, is he making fun of this?

"What's so funny?" I asked feeling annoyed.

" it's nice seeing you like that, you're so cute." I blushed but I hid my excitement and those butterflies that flying inside my stomach like they were in drugs, he just called me cute.

I cleared my throat. " so you enjoy that scene? Seeing me freak out on the cockroach? Although I shouldn't be afraid of it.I should be afraid of a vampire who wanna suck my blood dry." I joke but I guess he didn't get that...I'm bad in joking I admit that.

A silence stretch after that and I thought he hung up on me I took my phone out of my ears and look at the screen. Until I heard him exhale.

"You know?there's some other part of your body I could suck love," my throat felt dry what the hell did he just said???I was about to tell him to go to hell but he shut me up when he continue.

"I'm not gonna force you if you don't want too..." he said hushkily as if his trying to calm his breathing.

Vampire's mate's blood is different among what they have everytime, their mate's blood is more tastier than any other people around them. I remember when we dance on that balcony he can't even take his nose away from the crooked of my neck. According to Lily it'll hurt at first bite but once were officially mated hurt will turned into pleasure until I finally gave in and let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. Lily also said that my body will feel hot and more intimated during our mating night it only means that all my hormones are going to race just to fuck my brain and let my legs spread for him willingly.

"I know, but I wanna let you taste it I know how you wanted it so bad." I leaned on my right side covering myself under my comforter.

"It's you what I want not your blood." I clenched my legs crazy but I really do.

" do you enjoy your birthday?Tastian?" I asked changing the topic before I could rush out through the door and go to his flat.

"I do, you're there and you accepted the marriage proposal..."

I smile and bit my lower lip.

"Ofcourse I will," my eyes is starting to give up the need of sleep is engulfing me.

"I feel sleepy." I mumbled

"Then sleep." I sighed

"I need to hang up the phone didn't I?" I heard a shift like he was on bed too.

"No," he said with a hint of smile on his voice.

"What No?" I asked trying to keep my conciousness.

He hung up as I look through my phone. And then it rings again asking for a video call. I answer it and his face was now on the screen. He was shirtless and lying on his bed,pillow was placed on his back, his messy bed hair look so hot and a beautiful green eyes are now staring right through me.

"What?"

"Open your light." He demanded, there's a reason why I hated light especially in the evening I want it all dark until I can't even see anything and my reason is still hidden from everyone including to my mate and parents but to be fair his lampshade is open too so I could see his mascular feature. Good Lord.

I do as I told but I keep hugging my pillow covering my chest I don't wear bra in my sleep I just wear my black nightie gown and a black lacy underwear, Since I was sleeping I don't wear make up (that made me feel concious) since Tastian never seen me so simple ever since,my hair is tied on a messy bun I rose my hand and arranged my lazypod and placed my phone in there to save me from holding it for too
Long because I can sense that he's going to watch me sleep tonight.

"Why?" I asked him when my eyes is close.

"Just wanna watch my wife sleep." He mumbled as I hid my grin on my pillow that I wished was him.

" He mumbled as I hid my grin on my pillow that I wished was him