Chapter 13-Assistant

I rushed on the way to the elevator all awkward stares are given by yours truly ofcourse, but what else I could do I need to deal with it anyway, I need to finish my work listed on my schedule this week before the preparation of our wedding. our parents decided to have a dinner this coming Friday at home, like any other human being tradition the groom should settle the dinner on the bride's house to make an arrangement about the wedding,

There's a lot of things we need to settle and since that my Mother and my bestfriend Lily is excited to arrange some of the duties We decided to let each member of our family to be a part of wedding theme. Mom wanted to share her advice or opinion about the wedding dress whick I automaticaly told her "no bulky gowns" and flowers will always be white, the church and the food, all guess should be listed depends on both parties. I sighed walking towards my office as I catch a glimpse of my fiance, he was sitting on his table and busying himself doing a paper works.

He looks so serious about his job like everyday.
he's the most hardworking young director I ever saw I wonder what he looks like if he bite me and drink my blood. Checking him out from his door wasn't that easy but I'm sure he wouldn't notice that I'm here,

his Assistant is sitting on the other table further from him. Wearing her favorite red uniform because she knew it was his favourite color. Crossing her legs I never missed the part when she keep on glancing on him biting her lips. I knew she had a crush on him ever since were college she's always on my sight wherever Tastian is, since that he knows her since college he hired her as an assistant one of the reason why I hate him. I mean ofcourse he will hire her she's hot more sexier than me her slim body could pull out an eyeball when she start walking around,that perfectly tanning machine done great for her too well,that curly blonde hair that I can bet she never been wash since last year just to keep it on place for eternity give her a barbie doll look. While I the other hand got this small waist big bum pale white skin with dark wavy hair, wearing my usual black and white office uniform.

I huff crossing my arms and walk away. Not a great thoughts to start my Monday morning.

"Good Morning Ms. Debura." My assistant greeted me as she trailed next to me.

"Someone is grumpy today morning." She joke, I don't mind my assistant joking around with me since I treated her as my closest friend and we have the same enemy here in this office, she's been working with me since I started in this carreer so I treated her like my partner's in crime she keep an eye on Tastian's assistant all the time for me.

"That girl," I huffed and sit on my office chair.

"I saw her checking him out." I blurted

"And I saw you checking him out too." She countered and stood infront of my desk I couldn't blame her my office is just next to Tastian's office since that were both directors of this company we stay on the same floor and just happen to come out when we need to attend to the conference meeting on the fifth floor.

"I'am his fiance and I have my right to do it." I crossed my legs and threw my hair off my shoulder.

"We know, anyway he's looking for you today morning," a smile plastered on my lips instantly.

"He did?" She chuckles and nodded her head.

"Why?" The excitement on my voice couldn't be hidden instead of a calm voice, I said it too loud and readying myself to run back to his office.

"I don't know, he just asked if you arrive already, and I said not yet. He didn't answer back then." I smirked digging my pouch on my bag.

"Wait a second, I need to-I need to retouched." I pick up my press powder and gently apply the foam in my face she 's watching me with amusement and I let her I know I'm so funny and looks so exagerated but hey! He wanted to see me. I pick up my lips gloss and put some on my lips pressing it together to spread it out all over my pouty lips. I brush gently my hair to let them stay on place. Looking down on my chest I cupped my breast and press it upwards together to have a perfect cleavage.

"My gosh you look like crazy," she praised but theres a laughter on her voice.

"I know! You need to look stunning infront of your fiance!" she rose her left brow.

"You reminded me of one of the character on the movie Princess and the frog. that Princess Charllote she done the same thing you did a couple of minutes ago when she met the prince." I watch that movie before but I never realized I done the same thing. Funny because I laugh at that scene and now I was doing the same thing too.

"So what do I look like?" I blinked my eyes on her.

"You look good. Like nothing change!" She chuckles and leave.

That girl never afraid to be fired isn't she?

I choose to ignore her and make my way slowly to his office. I knocked on his door before opening it not waiting for his come in.

His assistant smile fakely to me and greeted me Goodmorning but I ignore her a bitch can smell a bitch.

"You looking for me?" I said softly sitting infront of his chair he smile and dig to his drawer, he bit his lips when he cannot find whatever he was digging and boy he looks so damn hot and adorable.

"I bought this magazine today morning, I was just thinking you might see something you like for our wedding." Now tell me theres no bad morning for me the moment he told me that.

"Oh sure, I-" absent mindedly I snatched the magazine to him.

I heard a loud exhale from his assistant. I can feel the bad aura, I can feel the jealousy around that bitch. So I decided to give her a bad day.

🎶🎶🎶Cause she had a bad day🎶🎶🎶

I circle on Tastian's table watching he's eyes became wide like he's studying every move I make until I reached his neck tie pulling him closer to me I smashed my lips agaisn't him giving him a minute before he response I tittled my head on the right side and stare at his assistant whose now gripping her pen tightly and staring at me like I stole her last porkchop on the dinner table. I pulled away and bit my lips.

"Thank you." I said it!!! I said it in the most sexiest way I know. He bit his lips and stole one last kiss on my lips.

"Lunch?" He offers with a creep of smile on his lips. my lipstick is now all over his lips, I took some tissue and wiped it while he's chuckling.

"pick me up at 12."