Chapter 45-Anything for my Queen

"So......I'm gonna be staying in parents house and you gonna be staying in your house" she smile holding the big box on her hand it's her new Wedding gown since that I told her That I don't like the old one two years ago. I never seen her when she done the fitting but she said she likes it so we take it as soon as she said that, anything for my Queen right?.

"Do you really have to sleep in your parents house the night before our wedding? I mean we can sleep in my place then I'll drive you home for the preparation...." she sighn rolling her eyes.

"Mom and Dad wanted to spend a night with me before our wedding, we'll be leaving for our honeymoon for months and they'll gonna miss me like crazy." She pouted her lips leaning her head to rest on my shoulder while I'm driving. Since I brought her home after she got back they couldn't believe she's still alive. They never wanted to separate with her and her dad even offer us to live next door which she refused too since were gonna be on the manssion. We told them about the witches prophesy and what went back to the night of the forest. My father invited the old once and as they delighted to come they said they will bring the book with them to hand it over to Debura.

"Alright, but I want a videocall." I said glancing at her but the glance turn out to be a kiss since I met her soft lips once I glance to her. She grin and nodded her head. Three months since the whole thing passed and It's still fresh from my memory. Sometimes I woke up every morning and patted the bed next to me just to make sure that she's there. I could live my eternity by spending time with her, make love to her have kids like we planned on our first vacation.

"Look at us now..." I mumbled smiling at her.

"Hmmmm?" She look at me opening the small grocery bag to take her chocolate drink that became her favourite drink a month ago.

"Who would ever thought that we could stay on the same room without barking at one another?" She snorted.

"Someone imagine that before" she said playfully while drinking, I rose my brows waiting for her to continue. she stop sipping her chuckie drink and in that moment I wish I was the straw of her drink. "I do..." she said smiling at me. " you know even we usually pick a fight I can't seems to stop thinking about you and I-" I pull over the car and look at her while she cover her face. "Stop looking at me like that." She was chuckling still trying to cover her face.

"I just wanna know, how you think of us back when you're still pissed of me." I took off her hand away from her face, she was grining widely staring back at me.

"Well, think about how cute you are when you were playing basketball back in college, and-" she bit her lower lip keeping her gazes on mine. "I don't know I think about you all the time-" she sighed. "Tastian,Even I was pissed of you those days I'm still inlove with you." I mirror her grin then I lean to kiss her.

"I know, I see it how you look at me and then I see it when you paying attention to me even you don't wanna admit it and I se-" she covered my mouth giggling.

"Alright! Alright!!!! You got me!" She pouted her lips and I laugh on her cuteness.

"I'm inlove with you since we met,until now and I'm sure as hell until forever..." when she move towards me to lean her head back in my chest I close the small space between us because no matter what I do and no matter how I try to resist I still can't take my hands off from her soft soft skin, her scent and her laughter, her smile and her- .

"Chocoalate again?" I look at her frowning she seems never notice that she just finished drinking that chocolate when we pull over.

"Yeah, why? I can't help it." She frown staring back at me. I shook my head and start my engine. "Mom texted me, she said were going grocery store once you dropped me today afternoon she forgot to pay something for the dinner." She said while looking through her phone. "You ready for dinner tonight? Your dad and....your Mom is coming too yes?" I just nodded my head Still couldn't believe that I agreed to attend dinner with my Mom right, Debura convinced me since that she knew that I couldn't say no to her. She said Parents blessings is one of the most important thing before the wedding so I agreed. Anything for her. Anything for my Queen. So I invited my Mom via phone I heard how excited she is and happy when she heard my Voice after years of not contacting her. I feel Debura hands on my lap and I almost jump.