Chapter 16-Sassy

Her eyes flickered and a rushed of emotion was now written all over her face.

"We cannot wait till the day of our wedding, according to the doctor your eye sight is getting worst and you didn't told this to your parents?"

I asked her following her until we reached our room.

"The doctor didn't know what's the cause of it Tastian it's just happened to be in me...I don't know what's going on with me. It's impossible that I'm having this sickness without any cause... I asked someone to researched about this but he said sometimes is caused by a witchcraft." Her hands is shaking and I saw a glimpse of fear in her eyes.

"We should, do it babe we need to mated I need to change you," she sat on the bed and look into her palms.

"Is that the reason why you took me here??" She snapped and glared at me running her hand throught her hair.

"No! Fuck no! I wanted to be with you, and since that you're my Fiance it's my right to know what's going on to my future wife!"

"We need to mate, we need to try!"

"What about having a baby Tastian? What about having it?" I swallowed hard baby yeah I fucking forgot she can't be change without having a baby because vampire don't get pregnant.

"They're hoping for a baby Tastian and I can't have a baby if I'm already a vampire!" A tears slip from her eyes tracing her pink cheeks she wipe it and threw herself on the bed face first sobbing while gripping the sheets of bed. I closed my eyes and trying to think for something.

"All I want is you, if you cannot give me a child then so be it." She face me for a second then get back for crying. Until she speaks

"I want a baby with you, I wanted it."

"Chances of finding that witch is imposible since the witches are now hiding from all of us."

"Someone might hate me or my parents or maybe you so that witch is doing this to me....sometimes I can't see anything and then when I blinked my vission is back, it was like that witch is scaring me."

"My parents shouldn't know they will freak out and worrying them is not gonna be good in this situation,you change me or not I will be blind either way because it's a witch spell. I thought it was just a normal sickness like if ever you change me..... it'll heal me, your venom could heal me but when The doctor said that he cannot find anything That's how I started to think about witches spell."

I cuped her closer to me placing my hand on her waist pulling her to face me.

"We will find that shit,okay? I will kill that witch I swear."

"I just wanna see you while I still can Tastian."

"Shhhh.... we'll find another way Debura, okay? I will find another way to break that spell."

I kissed her pulling her closer to me as she continues sobbing.

"Stop crying or I'm not gonna give you my surprise." I mumble kissing her forehead.

She stop slowly until I manage to get her out from the bed We walk on the way back to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and give it to her. She took with with flappy red eyes, hicupping.

"You'll like this. Wait me in the couch."

She nodded and walk without any protest.

At first I hand her a white ordinary box she frown taking it and start opening it, she gasp when she instantly saw what's inside of it.

"Oh my God!!!" She exclaimed throwing her arms around my neck I laugh because the puppy almost fell from her lap good thing I was holding it too

I kissed her on her cheeks. As she continuesly thanking me.

"Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!" She then pulled away and took the puppy to her slowly caresing it on her lap. she laughs when the puppy lick her hand.

"She's so cute!!!!" She hugged and smell the shit out of that dog I'm starting to think that I gave her the wrong choice of gift.

"Yeah she is, your Mom's gonna hate me for giving you that....but since I know u wanted a puppy since were in elementary.. I bought that. She need proper grooming maybe after two
Months because her hair will grow, like women's like you she needs a hair trim,cutting her nails and cleaning her ears, she needs vaccination after three months since that she's still a baby. Plus she still drink's milk in baby bottle. Three times a day." She kiss me once again and lean in my chest while keeping the puppy on her arms.

"What will be her name?" I asked brushing her soft hair away from her face.

"Sassy." I laugh on her taste of naming dogs.

"Why Sassy?"

"Because she look Sassy!" I huffed

"I spent a shit load of cash for her! That thing need s a damn passport on our travel!"

She laughs.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Anything for you my love."