Chapter 25-Educational

Yey!! Firstly I would like to say thank you for reading my story!!!!! And thank you so much for support and constantly votes that you guys keep giving me,I can't thank u enough for encouraging me to write a stories about Vampires, so thank you so much for those who pm me just to praise my books hope you guys enjoy it and have a great hair day!!!

🤔 wait something is wrong🙈🙈🙈

He just qouted Ed sheeran to me a couple of hours ago I smile shifting my position into my bed and suddenly it feels empty without him, I sighed when I received no text from him aside to got home. Text from him.

A knock on my door snapped me back into my deep thoughts I lean my head on the headboard as my mom enters my room.

"I see you can't sleep." She grin at me sitting next to me on the bed she's wearing her pink nightie gown and her hair is tied into a big bun.

"I need milk I guess." She smile and nodded.

"I'll take later for you," she pull my hair away from my face and tug it on my shoulder.

"Tell me about your vacation." Her calm voice echoed to the silence of the night I sat and start telling her how beautiful the place is and the house as well, she chuckle when I told her about what happen in the restaurant.

"So... you have sex with him?" Her eyes is full of expectation and excitement.

I groan burrying my face on my pillow.

"Mom I don't wanna talk about it." She chuckle pulling me to sit once again.

"It's my duty to know what's going on to my daughter and to her future husband, don't you think it's iconic to tell how you guys do it?" I sighed.

"It's simple love making that's all I didn't do much since I don't have experience." I couldn't look at her in the eyes and tell her that.

"I'm not a virgin anymore." I mumble leaning into the headboard.

"Do you regret it?" She asked holding my hand.

"No," once my lips lifted up to smile she chuckle and patted my cheeks.

"You look like a ripped tomato,tell me is he any good?" I groan

"Mom do you really have to hear this?" She laugh but never give up.

"Ofcourse I do! I need to know if Tastian could satisfy my daughter!." She said throwing ehr hands dramatically on the air.

"What? Tell me where did he bang you?"

I stoke my pillow into my face.

"Fine, he's good maybe he's the best and he bang me everywhere!" She gasped

"He bang you everywhere?" A bark makes he jumped in surprise as she glance on the floor Sassy is staring at her with her wide eyes.

"Oh God!" She put her feet on the bed and looks so terrified.

"Where did you get that dog?!" She asked me and I see her growing anger .

"It's Tastian's gift for me." I pick up Sassy and put her on the bed.

"Debura, I told you no dogs in the house!" I rolled my eyes.

"Mom it's a small dog And she's gonna stay in my room dont worry."

"And what gotten into Tastian's mind to buy you a dog he hates dogs too that's why were both agreed to not keep a dog in our own house." I pouted my lips and give her my puppy dog look.

"He gave this to me to make me feel good, well he gave this dog to me when He asked me about my condition and I cried for how many hours and then he gave me this and it's makes me happy again." Her face soften And I know she wanted to hold me but Sassy is in my lap.

"Okay....." she looks at the dog again and try to reached her.

"Did she bite?" I shook my head and gently putting it on her hand.

Sassy lean into her palms and lick as my Mom let out a discusting face.

"She's nice." She said with a sour face.

"Okay you can keep her. But be careful dogs do bite too.". She put her on my bed her eyes is playing somewhere near my neck like she's peeking up something. And thats how I realize that she wanted to have a glimpse if Tastian bit me.

"He bit me Mom, but it's not painful. He's  hungry so I offer my blood."

"But on your wedding night you need to be officially mated, body and souls are always bound together when it comes to vampire and human mates. Where did he bite you?"

"On my left neck." She nodded.

"Well he need to mark you atleast three marks in your body parts before you become officially mated to him." She informed me.

"Well, I will get you, your milk I'll be back in the second."

And when she said a second it means ten second and she's back in here with here ipod touch with her.

"Baby, I got something for you in here I'm not sure if you could bluetooth this on your phone but this will help."

She look at the door and then back to me before she unlock her ipod.

I pale once I saw what kind of help she was referring to.

"Mom? Did you actually wanted me to watch porno?" She blushed holding her cheeks.

"Well, You may learn from it, I mean back when you were in pre school you're  teacher will let you kids watch some educational movies so it's more easy for you to learn." I took the ipod and scroll it down more sex videos was shown by yours truly.

"Mom, I can't, don't tell me your watching this?" I look at her with what the hell expression on my face.

"You're dad is happy with my performance and I'm not ashamed to tell you that little missy, like I said I'am your mother so It's my duty to guide you on your sex life!So here take this for tonight and watch whatever you wanted!" She stood and nodded when I didn't say anything holding her ipod.

"You're probably the dream Mom of all teenagers."

"I heard you!"