Chapter 5-Wife

Ofcourse this building is big enough for me and Tastian but hell were staying in the same floor so there's no way I can avoid him. Holding my head up high I walk pass him pressing the elevator and waited for a bit I notice that he's carrying his laptop bag with him... confirmed! he's on the way home too. he stood next to me while I continue ignoring him.

"Hi Debura" I glance at him for a short second before I do the double take look. Wearing his famous devilish smile showing his perfectly white teeth with a small hint of his sharpy fangs, I rose my right brows ignoring him. Well I don't know how long I can ignore him, I step back so he couldn't glance back at me again, he looks so hot. I mean his broad shoulders and his abs is absolutely hiding behind those tuxedos he's wearing right now and those biceps yummylicious.... hmmm.... How about those? those long legs that held him atleast six dash six feet athletic height? that's the reason why he became the MVP basketball player during college days. I wonder how big he is.... When he was standing next to other guys stop thinking about him! Shut up!

"I love it when your heartbeat if pounding on your chest. It only means that your checking me out" He looks at me licking his lips to wet it and before I could answer the elevator ding open. I run inside making sure I'am behind him so I can watch his every moves. After what happen last night I'm sure as hell he will take revenge for making him fell asleep half naked in this elevator is such a prize for me I win in that round and there's no way I'm gonna let him have his sweet revenge.

"I'm not checking you out! I' m just distracted...."

"distracted for what?" you wanted to say but no I' am still in my normal state to do that!

"none of your business." I mumble glaring at him.

"look I don't wanna fight right now, this weekend is my birthday so... I think the only gift that you could offer for me is peaceful silence." I eyed him.

"what makes you think I wanted to give you such a peaceful day? Before my birthday, you gave me chocolate muffin mixed with peanut... you know I'm allergic with peanuts so I ended up wearing a long sleeve dress on my birthday that day! I trusted you, you said it's just a muffin but you tricked me."

"I told you it's an almond muffin." His bright green eyes staring at me with so much humour.

"oh yeah? I didn't hear you!" he huffs before laughing.

"just admit it, when it comes to food you'll silence everyone!" I folded my arms on my chest.

"what do you want from me?" I asked feeling irritated.

"nothing," he said still looking at me.

"do you like the flowers?" he said smiling popping his dimples on both sides of his cheeks.

"Are that from you?" I frowned" how do you know my favourite flower?" I asked looking at him from head to toe.

"I just know it, after all I should know my future wife's likes and dislikes." And with that the elevator ding open as he made his way for exiting with his seductive murderous look.

~

I clenched my jaw while Inhaling and exhaling deeply I think he just said that because he wanted me not to be able to sleep good tonight because of over thinking.

I'm gonna need some sleeping pills tonight he cannot make my Friday horrable by having eye bags and messy look.

As the car stops I didn't wait for my driver to open my door I hop out from the car and run inside of the house opening the entrance door wide open.

" Dad!" I called out to my Father if anyone knows about the full details of what he told me that will be my Father!

"Over here Darling." Mom chirpy voice called me I run as fast as I could towards the dinning table and saw my granny instantly.

"Oh my goodness...My one and only Grand daughter!" She said weakly slowly standing from the chair to walk towards me I meet her half way and kiss her cheeks.

"Granny, how are you." She chuckles and and arranged her broadway kind of type hairdo.

"I'm feeling great especially now that my baby bear is ready to settle down and get married!" She said excitedly gesturing me to sit in my place.

Granny is eighty six years old and she's still a human. She doesn't wanted to be a vampire since my grand father is dead as she keep on telling me she wanted to see him someday.!

"Dad.." I said weakly. Before he patted my back.

"It's not like were getting older, but ofcourse your granny here wanted to se her grand child before she- you know.... transported into six feet under the ground." Mom eyed my father holding her fork tightly.

"I'm just joking but take that as a warning that your running out of time for letting your granny to see her grand child." I sighed.

" don't tell me my baby bear is not ready yet?" She said with a sad look into me.

" I'm so sorry if you were forced to get married because of me-" she wiggle her pink scarf and wiped her tears like she is now the victim in this scenario.

"I just wanna see my grand baby bear babies before I died, and I just wanted to see my baby bear walk down the aisle before I die." She sob as my Dad came to her side.

" Moms stop crying, the oscar is done." She poke him on his head and glared at him.

" Fabian! if you didn't take this tears seriously you will sleep in the couch tonight!" She scolded him like a teenage boy.

I stood kissing my grany in her head.

" I'm just tired but I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?

She nodded her head and kiss me on my cheeks.
"I'll see you tomorrow.