Chapter 32-Hold on

We walk on the way to her father office that afternoon and I can she's still pissed of me yes I was holding her hand but she's not holding it back not even a small squeeze of appreciation and damn she didn't even kiss me after taking a shower.

"Babe, you still pissed?" Ofcourse she will ignore me by means of rolling her eyes even she's not looking at me. This girl is the death of me.

I open the door just to see our parents sitting in the grey sofa, theres a white coffee mugs lies on the coffee table my eyes met Sarah before I glance on Amos whose sitting next to her throwing his hand on her back, wait something is wrong 🤔, exactly what My expression is but I set it aside. Guiding Debura on the couch to sit with them.

"There they are," Fabian greeted standing up to meet his daughter. "How's my little princess going?" Debura smile before she titled her head to received her father's cheek kiss.

"I feel good dad, don't worry about me." She sat next to him and when I was about to sit down- "Tastian I want juice." She declared as I feel the silence from everyone else her mom look at her with what the hell is going on with you? Expression and my dad look at me like he was saying get her a juice now! As I glance with Amos a smirk printed in his face just like he's asking what did you do now? Jaquise give her a frown before looking at me just like he was saying I know what's going on.

"Sweet heart, I will asked the maid to get it for you." Her mom trying to be the saviour of my own humiliation told her but she only gave her a frown.

"No Tastian can get it for me." Firmly just like a queen wanted a twin banana from the woods and she asked her most trusted soldier to find it for her!

"I'll take it." Satisfaction guaranted thats what her face looks like. But I ignore it bacause I know She'll pay later!

~

We sat in the table as I gave them the letter from Sylvia all of them read it and for sure they understand why My fiance is pissed at me since the meeting has started. Ofcourse I explained to them what it is and how I was sure that the child is not mine including the I used a condom speech that I told to Debura couple of hours ago. they nodded and never said anything all stares are on Debura and I know they are waiting for her to burst into Anger and slapped me across the face and kick me out of this room but ofcourse all awkwardness has to end as if she felt the silence around the room as she rose her left brow and shifted the way she sit uncomfortable.

"It's not him I believe him, and please don't bother punching him Father, The punishments has been made." She declared crossing her arms on her chest ofcourse just to avoid my hand for holding her's . Amos smirk with understanding followed with a nod of his head he knows how Debura Jane's punishment affected me. I have to give Sarah a credit for breaking the awkward silence.

"The blood's belong to her I can sense it." Sarah declared tracing the blood dripped from the letter, At first when Amos told me about her I didn't expect that she is a young woman just like on Debura's age, around that in physical appearance and I'm not expecting how good looking she is. Wearing a long brown skirt that reached the floor and sleeveless green blouse, pale skin with big brown eyes and pink lips she's not wearing make up at all that gives her a simplicity look like every other typical college girl in this town runing her hand through her darkest brown long hair she grip the letter and look at Debura for a minute before returning her gaze to my father.

"It's almost time my lord." My father nodded.

Just in time the maid came to the room with black candles on her hand followed with the butler holding a small amount of water on a silver bucket. We stood and arranged the couch pushing it aside to give a full space on for her ritual.

"Wait," I called out to Sarah while she's sitting down on the floor. She rose her brows waiting for me to continue.

"Is there any side effect? What if she get hurt?"

"She's not I just need her energy and concentration for this. Remember, this spell is just temporary, this will last for thirty days or so since the blood in the letter is dry, we need Sylvia's fresh blood in order for us to give her permanent eye sight back, and I'm also gonna need you Tastian. Aside from Jaquise there will be a hundred percent chances to locate her by means of you she got more affection for you than her brother so the connection will always lies with you, you and her that's what all she's thinking about."

Sarah's firm voice made me nodded in agreement. I guided Debura to sit opposite to Sarah leaving a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be outside with them." I whisper before I took my hand off She squeeze it a bit making me look back at her.

"Tell me you believe that We can do this, tell me that I will see you again." I sighed "I know you were doubt about this but please have faith that maybe, maybe just for a while I might see you all again Tastian." She look at me pleadingly and All I could do is Hold on to this have faith with this.

"I believe this, I swear I will do everything for your safety, this will work okay?" She smile and nodded.

"I love you." I didn't missed the tears that fall from her eyes.

"I love you." I answered

"It's time." Sarah declared and I nodded turning my back I leave her alon with Sarah as I stole the last glance with full hope that she may see me again with those sparkle green orbs.

And there you have it another chapter for you cuties!!! what do you think will the temporary spell work? Will Debura finally see Tastian once again? Let's find out to the next update!!!
Please make me smile for leaving votes and coments about my story.

Loves and kisses