Chapter-Shape of you

The doctor who look after me on the second day of our vacation didn't call us back to help me in my conditionand since Tastian is started to feel annoyed for finding anyone who could help us, sitting on the plane next to him in silence is killing me I catch a glimpse of anger in his eyes everytime he mention anything about my situation.

"Amos knows someone who could give us a help or maybe a clue about that thing" I clean closer to him as I feel exhausted for the whole day.

"Is my dad mad at me?"

"No he's not babe, he's just worried about you,"

"How about my Mom?she just texted me yesterday asking about our vacation but she didn't mention to me anything."

"Your dad said they will talk to you later when we got home." I pouted my lips.

"Don't leave me while they were talking." He chuckle placing his hand around me.

"Ofcourse." I smile and drifted into a deep sleep.

~

"I can't believe you didn't tell us about this Little Missy now you're in trouble."

Mom scolded me once we entered to our house she looks unkept, hagard indeed like she didn't get any rest or beauty spa since I left.

"I've been worried sick you know that? We just lost mamita and now..."She trailed until a tears slipped out from her bright green eyes.

"Mom I'm not dying." She glared at me as we continue to walk way throught my Father's office.

"We can't say that, we don't know what they really wanted to do you, maybe they just wanted you to suffer before they cast another spell and kill you-" she holds both of my shoulder while facing me. "We can't lose you, your father is looking for that witch they started searching since the day we found out, baby! Tastian-" she look at him before looking back at me. "Tastian needs to change you." That's it!

"Mom,have you forgotten that we need a baby before I change?" She shook her head.

"No, I didn't it was just to make sure that were not gonna lose you,I mean if your a vampire like us they can't cast anymore spell after that, what they cast while you're human will remain but- but atleast you're alive." I look away from her.

"Baby, I know you wanted a family just like we had,a baby to take care of but."

"But mom I can't be turned, I want a family with Tastian." I tighten my grip on Tastian's hand whose standing next to me not saying any words. While my mom is torturing me.

She exhales deeply and continue walking.

"Mom," she keep in crying while were walking.

"Look, Mom I'm not gonna die okay just trust me. I will be right."

She look at me with fluppy eyes before nodding eventually.

Opening the door of my father's office I feel like I was about to be executed today. I saw him sitting with a coffee on his table, I gasp when I saw Jaquise sitting infront of him holding a super old book that seems to be look like a book of spells.

He stood and and walks towards me embracing tightly kissing my forehead.

"How's my baby's vacation?" Not exactly what I was expecting from my father actually but I give him a bright smile and kiss him on his cheeks.

"It's amazing I got a lot of stuff I bought on the market somewhere in town."

He nodded wearing his usual brown tuxedo he smile at Tastian patting his shoulder.

"Tastian? Please sit down." He gesture the chairs that sitting infront of him and we hurry to made our own way to sit. I was sitting in the middle of  Tastian and Jaquise before I felt a hand on my back.

"I'm sorry I have to confess to your father about what we negotiate secretly." Jaquise is a good friend of mine he works as private detective like Tastian he's a vampire and chose to Use his special skills to track down missing human's or any other crimes in this town. He was known as the most indemand detective and with his young age he almost got the whole attention of our town because of his incredible talent and a good looking detective.

Wearing a blue long sleeve shirt with a pair of black pants and a simple rubbershoes he looks like a simple guy who wanted to drink coffee in the coffe shop and read books, blue eyes that look so amuse everytime he looks at me and a sharp jaw that make him looks so rakish was now smiling apologetically to me. I patted his hand and gave him a reasuring look that everything is okay with me.

I felt Tastian's hand landed into mine and squeeze it to get my attention. As I look at him he's staring at Jaquise like he wanted to say don't touch what's mine!" I chuckle and bump him with my shoulder he glared at me and he made sure that I know that he's not in the mood for teasing. I huf and look back at my father whose flipping up into the pages of the book that I saw with Jaquise right after we enter in this room.

"This spell is what that witch casted to her, and inorder for us to revoke it we must find an old one to do it."

"Back in our vacation We went to see the doctor, because Debura experience a sudden black out from her vission even I knew that doctors couldn't do anything about it I still brought her just to make sure that it's a witchcraft he mention to us that his wife is a witch when he founds out about her situation. He knows it even we didn't say anything since the test is showing nothing, he offers a help from his wife but like he said he needs to ask her first before we came over, We waited for the call but he didn't call us, so I tried to call him back on the same clinic but according to the nurses and operators he didn't came for work that day, I started to think that the witches are now being more careful by hiding from us."

My dad runs his hand through his hair while my mom was caresing his back.

"We can't blame them."

"Amos knows someone to help us but I'm not sure if she's an old one."

Old one's mean that the witches has been forming their ritual with master piece they master all the witch spell and witchcraft for as long as they live some of them abuse their powers so the result became unwelcome to the councils of human being and vampires, they ended up burning the witches in the middle of street as justice for those they killed.

"We shall wait for Amos then." Dad declares as he nodded to Tastian.

"Anyway you guys are surely tired, you need to rest." We stood and about to go out of the room.

"Debura, your new room is opposite to our room from now on."

I pouted "but dad I love my room why-" he rose his hand.

"Uh huh! No protest remember you hid your situation with me and with your Mom we just wanted to be there if ever you need us." I swallowed hard I'm gonna be in big trouble if I protest. I nodded and kiss him on his cheeks and mom too before exiting on the office. Suddenly Tastian grab me and pinned me on the wall I look at him with wide eyes before he smashed his lips agaisn't mine. A let out a moan and keep up on the kisses he run his hand through my left legs raising it to hook on his my summer dress became more shorter than before, he pulls away from me as I follow the movement of his eyes and it landed on Jaquise whose staring at us he waves goodbye and then he turn away leaving the both of us.

"You're jealous!" I slap his chest and grin evilly.

"I have my whole right to be."

"See you tomorrow." He keeps on touching my body tracing every curves of mine.

"Stop tracing my curves it's not a compliment." He pouted his lips.

"Fuck that insecurities cause-" I chuckle and kiss him. Before I let him to comtinue.

"I'm inlove with the shape of you."