Chapter 15-Blind

Tastian's POV

Five days after the family dinner

Thinking a lot of things about the wedding wasn't that easy I know that I shouldn't let my bride decide for every single detail of our wedding even when her Mom and her Bestfriend is helping her out about it. Dinner at Fridays wasn't go well like I picture to be. Theres a lot of things about Debura I didn't know down to my conclussion she wanted a simple wedding day but since I was the Prince of Vampire that can't be happen. She sounded unpleased about that idea. Some things that I didn't know about my future wife. Like she's been jealous, things that she don't like about boys, things that I've done which became her reason why she hated me sometimes.

Wedding is on three months BUT I think I cannot wait for that anymore so I told to Mr. Fabian that I'm taking his daughter on vacation this coming easter weekend telling my reason that I wanna spend my time with only her with me in private beach resort we owned since 21st century her parents agree and feel more than happy when I told them I wanna know her better than anyone else I remember her Mom gigle and say the words She always say whenever I said something about daughter "Isn't that sweet Fabian?" That's what she always said before she begin to tell me about their love story. I'm not bored listening to Miranda about her lovelife since my Real Mom failed to tell me how she and my Father met. I ended up staying more than an hour until she received a phone call and told me I need to go. Although I know that she's the one who needs to go.

Debura agreed on my plan to bring her over vacation and I know she wanted to spend her days with me as well I ended up here walking towards the entrance carrying her heavy lugage like were going to stay here a couple of months. She brings a lot clothes and maybe her make up table as well.

"Look at this place it's amazing!" Her eyes are wide admiring the perfectly furnitured house. The full glass window walls that allow us to
See the view of the dancing wave of the wild sea. The L type white couch is placed perfectly on the living room with a huge flat screen TV infront of it, a small glass coffe table on the middle.potted plants that are serve for every corner of this house are giving a lot of living aura inside. She walks to the small bar closed to the kitchen tracing the cupboard, opening the two
Door refrigerator she look through the foods that inside of it, I dropped the bags on the side of the kitchen entrance before walking towards her. Holding a carton of pineapple juice I slide my hands to her waist making her gasp but relax after I lean my chin on her shoulder.

She chuckles and move away from the refrigerator and stood on the cupboard while I'm hugging her from behind I open the first drawer that's where we put the glass. She took on and pour some pineapple juice and drink.

"Hmmmm, tell me why do you brought me here?" She pull away from my arms and face me throwing her arms around my neck, I placed my itching hand on her waist I can't stop touching her.

"We need to talk." I mumbled her face never left with smile still waiting for me to say something.

"when do you planning to tell me that you're gonna to be blind soon?"