Chapter 34-Blue moon

Her eyes got wider when she realized that we do the researched before she came in this mansion she looks down and I swear I saw a hint of fear in her eyes.

"father I believe that, that's not how we thank the only person who helped my fiancé." He smiles looking up into me.

"I know my son, perhaps I'm not done yet for this conversation. As I was saying Sarah you were born on the same night when Amos born and you shared the same birth marks that only means that you and him are soul mates. Did you try to hide this things from us Amos?" it's a crime to fell inlove with a witch and Amos is totally aware of it he shook his head and lean into his back seat.

"we just found out when I met her."

"I believe you, and the thing that the witch wanted in exchange for helping us is the heart of one of our kind,"

Fabian cut the tension in the table and I'm starting to think that this dinner is converted into a trial meeting, my stake is getting cold maybe if only my stake is alive the thing will run away from the table as soon as my father speak about the laws. I bet even the stake don't wanna here anything of his bullshit.

"Amigo, what's in the prophesy couldn't be change after all, perhaps maybe it's time for a change about the rules."

"and let the witches do whatever they wanted against us?" he pointed the last words to Sarah.

"and I guess not all the witches are bad." I said in disagreement to his point of view. " I'm not agree for the ways you see Sarah is, but since that the prophesy is already written why don't we make a change, gather all the witches that are willing to cooperate with us, make another rules that they could follow. After all they were the once who could fight their own."

The table fell silence as my father shot me an understanding look.

"very well, as the future king of our kind I shall passed to you the research of the alternatives that we could apply for them. And as for the both of you, I just wanted you to know that those who born in blue moons in different kinds is exempted to the rules, if you haven't read the book of night I shall give you a copy to help you understand." Amos frown and look at Sarah for a bit.

"how could we be.... Exempted?" he asked with unfamiliar tune in his voice.

"if only Debura is awake she'll tell the whole thing to you, she loves that book and she has all the single details of it." Miranda said excitedly my dad face soften and nodded to her in agreement.

"according to the prophesy there will be two children that will born under the watchful eyes of the blue moon, those kids were bound to be soul mates, setting aside those rules the vampire and witches couldn't be together those two people has the blessings from God. Since that the prophesy only allowed to break the rules at once no other vampires and witches couldn't be together to help prevent the wrong mixtures of bloodline that will only resulted for a greedy and uncontrollable breed and that was what Sylvia turns out now. You two were excepted because Sarah will bare a child who has capability of seeing the future that child could be the key of safety of every living and undead people in this world, wars and other unacceptable crimes could be predicted by this child and he or she will help the councils to keep the world safe as far as she can. Councils are bound to protect the child since the book didn't declared weather the kid is human or a vampire."

My brain is processing I'm not good in reading the book of prophesy since that I found it really boring and I don't understand that much of the language they used I even gave Debura a cheese cake back in our high school to help me with my exam on history. I grin when I remember how she look like that morning when we don't take a nap just for her repeatedly whack into my head what is soulmatrics all about and how it started...

"you want me to tell you again? Fine I'll tell you how the birth marks became the signs of soulmatricks. Way back in 18oo's- way back in 1800's!!!!!! the first vampire whoever existed- the first vampire ever existed-"

"do you really have to repeat the sentence twice?" I asked her and ofcourse I received a hard glare from yours truly.

"do I really have to tell you this story for twelve hours just for you to understand?" she mimics my voice and I laugh on her cute face. "it's six o' clock at the morning and were just talking about the soulmatricks, seriously Tastian?" her hair is a mess like bird nest, her face looks so irritated when she looks at me with so much annoyance. She was wearing her big eye glasses that only make her look so dangerously evil. Girls with eye glasses are dangerous always keep that in your mind.

Wearing her purple pyjamas we were sitting on the floor inside of her room with a small table between us. I pushed the cheese cake towards her that supposed to be mine ofcourse her's is already melted on her stomach couple of hours ago since she ate it instantly when she snatched it from my bare hands, she eyed me for a while before twitching her lips trying to suppress her smile.

"Fine! I'll be nice just one more and then were done." She declared as I rose my hand to silence her.

"no need, I already get it after you told me the story for the second time." And with that she kicked me out of her room instantly before I hear her scream in frustration.

I miss her so much....

Awwww are you a little softy Tastian??? What donu think about the history of blue moon and Amos found his soulmate hmmm......

There you have it mates!!! Another double update for you please make me smile by clicking the star botton for my book....

Loves&kisses