Chapter 19-Resist

"Come on Sassy! Here's your food."  I woke up early that morning because I heard Sassy is crying I thought about maybe she's looking for me.

I put a milk in her bottle and carried her back in our bed room and feed her. Tastian's is still sleeping looking so exhausted for our love making I blush because his face looks so peacful today pink lips were parted and pointy perfect nose and a long lashes casting shadows from the sunlight.

He exhaled deeply his six packs abs is displaying on my poor eye balls perfectly tone skin like a runaway model type of man yes....that was Tastian. He Frown and rose his right hand to cover his face and curling putting his arms around my hips.

"Goodmorning" oh God that morning raspy voice.

"Goodmorning." I mumbled I wanted to kiss him but Sassy is on my lap still drinking on the baby bottle.

He run his hand on Sassy caressing her, his face keep burried on my hips.

"How you feel?" He finally sit up and possition himself sitting on my back his legs were now boxing me and his arms around my hips leaning his head on my shoulder.

" A little sore. But It'll pass." I kissed him gently.

"I need to go and feed." He mumble.

"Why not feed into me?" He sighed

"Don't wanna hurt you."

When Sassy finish her milk I put her down and let her roam around in the room pulling away  his arms around my hips I face my sexy fiance and smile.

"You should bit me last night but you didn't" I hold his hand.

" I should but you're a....." he closed his eyes and I wanted him to continue.

"You're a virgin I hate to hurt you for taking it away from you at the same time biting you....I know it'll hurt you both. Were doing this slowly."

Sweet, he's so sweet.

"I'm fine now. You can drink with me now." I insisted.

I ghostly kissed his cheeks on the way to his jaw line until I reached his lips.

"You're not playing fair babe." He groan agaisnt my lips.

"Resist me." I invaded his mouth and pulling him back on the bed, I sat on top of him grinding myself between his legs, a desire flickered on his eyes a dark lust and needs his eye shifted color and it's became dangerously yellow just like what it is last night. I lean forward to him and caressing his exposing skin agaisnt mine.

"Mark me,"

"Stain me"

"Take me Tastian."  Each words has a trail of kisses for him.

"Are you sure?" I snapped and sat up.

"No Tastian! Are you sure? I'm starting to think that you don't wanted to be fully mated with me.!"

He look at me confuse.

"I'm just asking." My mood shifted to beastmood if he hated the invation of privacy then I hate it when someone is not sure whatever he was doing! We had sex last night and now he wanted to know if I'm sure if I wanted to  be mark by him? I huffed and and hop out from the bed.

"Debura, Babe! Please I'm just asking." I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Look, if I'm not sure do you think I'll spread my legs without any feelings towards you? Tell me do you really mean what did you said last night or you're double thinking too?" The next thing he did surprises me without even bothering to cover up his penis he stand and hold me with my shoulders.

"Like I said I don't wanna hurt you."

I shook my heads and trying to control my eyes to dart down there.

"I know it will but it'll happen eventually but why not now, I'm on this I wanted you and only you, it was like I was begging for you to mark me. I'm not like those girls who beded who just wanted to suck your dick!"

"Stop it babe, you making me hard. Like I said I will do anything just to please you."

" then....." a creep of smile was playing on corner of my lips before I brush my hand on his cock.

"Fuck! Babe what the hell are you doing." He groan but he didn't move.

I kneel infront of him and lick his cock he holds me trying to protest, but I placed my hands on his ass until I licked all his lenght and gave him a mind blowing blow job. He was pushing into my mouth gently helping me to have all his lenght he took my hands and pushed me back to bed.

"Morning sex?" He mumbled.

"Morning sex yeah, fuck me while you mark me Tastian." I moan when he push his finger on my sweetspot forming small circles my lacy underwear is now soaking for sure, he bit my shoulders playing around on the skin just above my breast he took off his finger from mine and tug my night gown taking it off leaving me complete naked underneath him.

"So fucking gorgeous." He groan and placed two fingers back on my sweetspot I moan, bite my lips, arch my back towards him.

"Ohhhh, yes." He suck my nipples really hard as if he needed some milk from it. I lose my mind on the sensation he's giving me. my brain explode and can't even manage to say anything. Even registering each curses and words he threw out everytime I pull my hips trying to scape from his killer fingers. I scream in relief collapsing on the bed.eye closed and taking time to bring back my senses.

"I'm not done yet." He whispers and then he entered inside me. "I'll fuck you for breakfast."

I open my eyes and it's back the need of released engulfed me. I wrapped my legs around him but he pull it out, his cock left my sweet spot. He patted my legs and I swayed it on my rightside I kneel and spread my legs from behind my hands were now supporting as I felt him tracing my back gently before a trail of kisses on the way to my neck.

"This is your position. So fucking perfect." And with that He slammed into me I moan while he groans on the feeling when he's entering inside of me my hands gave up and my cheeks were imprinted on the sheets of our bed before he took a hand full of my hair, pulling it to be in my hands.

For every thrust I moan, for every touch I could feel him hit something sweet inside of me, I demanded to make it faster,I demanded him to be deeper and He do as I told.

" I'm cumming." I mumble breathless he pulled away and make me lie on the bed then back between my legs as he continuesly torture me with pleasure.

"Wait, for me." His fast breathing is the same as mine a heavy breathing that's all over the room.

"I'm here...." he holds my hand and  that's the only time I allowed myself to get lost I scream and moan when he came inside me the same time I came. That's the best part of this.

After the heated moment He kissed me on my neck and whispered "I'm sorry."

And with that I got what I wanted  he bite me on my left neck and a piercing pain embraces me making my whole body shakes with pain but after a beat of three pleasure was on my skin, I threw my right hand around his neck until I burried my hand on his messy hair as he drink my blood.