Chapter 22-Death by chocolate

He look at me with confussion,  he leans back on his chair.

"What if you get tired of me when I started to get blind? What if you found someone that's better than me? What if I couldn't take care of you?wha-"

He rose his hand before he run it through his hair.

"I don't wanna hear this, cause this is stupid babe, I'm doing my best to find this asshole so babe don't lose hope not now that You have me by your side, stop thinking that I'm gonna be tired of you when The time comes, I-" he look at me straight into my eyes before he continue.

"I love you and I love every fucking inch of you no matter what, this relationship we have right now it's important for me and sure as hell it's important with you, have faith with us for goodness sake." He lean in to kiss but it only lasted for a seconds.

"I'm sorry, I just thought about it a while ago." I look down into my hands that I kept of playing with.

"You want to order some fresh blood Sir?" The waiter asked while serving our food.

"No, thank you." He said calmly and wink at me.
I chuckle

"Why not?" Curiousity me asked once again.

"Once you drank the blood of your mate there will be no other than delicious blood but her's, that means I only wanna drink with you. Since that I told that I'm not gonna force you if you don't want to you will have my word." He explain.

"I drink three times a week,as you heard we control our thirst" I nodded most vampires that lives as a noble or rich upper class vampires learned how to control their thirst, mostly the mated vampires didn't bother drinking with anyone but only with their mates.

"It's okay just let me know if you wanted too..." I smile at him and he did the same.

"I will, my love." He ate in silence until I arrived to another curiosity question.

"Tastian?"

"Hmmmm?"

"What about your real Mom? I mean we didn't talk about your past life and....I wanna know about her too." He look up to me and a see the hint of sadness behind those green orbs and suddenly I wanted to take back my question.

"Well,She uhmmm run away from my father with another male." He simply said.

"I know that, but did you guys talk?"

"No, she's busy fucking around." I rose my brow

"Hey don't talk about your Mom like that!" I scolded him pointing my fork into his face.

"She might be screwed up Tastian but it doesn't mean that you gonna talk about how shitty she is!"

"I'm just stating the fact, she even not a good mom for me you know she kept of telling to some servant to look after me. I wonder how my Father fell inlove with her."

"Because she's his mate, and no matter how screwed she is she's still your Mom and she's  still your father's mate. " He look back at me again after the long stretch of silence.

"Did you just told me to not bad mouthed my mom and now you're the one whose talking how shitty, screwed and something she is?" I actually didn't realize that I call his mom like that but I remember that those words are included on my sentence that I fired back at him.

"Well, it's true, but I hate her for leaving you alone, I mean you know you need a mother to guide you on your plans in life." He frown

"I do my own plans in my own life." I rolled my eyes

"Fine! I mean you need a mother to help you remind of something, you know like how to make a girl fall in love, gives you suggestions about the dates or what you have to wear, or even reminded you to wear comdoms." He laughs on my last sentence.

"I do wear condoms." He's voice is a little bit louder and I notice the old ladies that sitting behind him chuckles as they look at him.

"Oh yeah?? you didn't!!!" I actually refering to the both of us having sex without any protection. He rolled his eyes.

"I don't mind if I got you pregnant." The creep of smile was playing on the corners of his lips.

"Besides I enjoy it without it." He wiggle his brows,

"Oh my God you're too much!" I crosse arms around my chest while crossing my legs tightly.

"Don't you enjoy it?" I didn't answer.

"Don't you Debura?" Since the table is too small I jump when I feel his feet on my legs.

"Stop it Tastian!" He keeps on caresing it up and down until my soft skirt pulled a little bit upwards.

His devilish smile was spreading all over his face.

I tighten the my legs but suddenly I let it go because his feet insisted.

"Tastian!" I mumble exhaling hard. The waiter appeared picking up the dirty dishes he stops and it's my turn to return the favour I pull out my high heels and place my legs exactly between his legs he jump when he felt it as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"You want to order some dessert Mam?" The waiter asked politely smiling at me. He gave me the menu for desert As I continuesly torturing the poor prince of Vmapire his dick is hard now and I can tell it'll be noticeable whenever he decided to stand and walk.

"Don't you think we need to go love?" His hand is on feet trying to stop me.

"No- o-order some desert," he's sweating and I almost laugh at him.

"Death by chocolate." I ordered forming circles infront of his zipper.

"You look like you're in the dessert My love." I chuckle watching his tortured face.

"Debura! This is different than yours!" He simply said still holding my feet.

"Break my feet then! You started this." I said grining evilly to him.

He close his eyes when I bit my lips.
"Now tell me Don't you enjoy it?"