Chapter 14-Batman

"You think I didn't know that you just making her jealous?" Were standing inside the elevator were about to go on a lunch this time. He placed both of his arms boxing me.

"I mean it when I kissed you." I mumble trying to stop my lips for curling into a smile.

"You do?" His lips were now closer to my neck I could almost feel his breathing, exhaling my scent, he closes the small distance between the both of us landing his lips on the crooked of my neck he tease me by kissing it slowly as my rapid breathing became increasingly more intimidated I got used to him for doing the same thing even he just done it couple of days ago.

"Ye-yeah." He exhaled pulling away from me his eyes are dangerously yellow but he looks more than attarctive than ever.

He smile and the elevator ding open and were now in the parking lot, he places his hand on my lower back. I look at his car a McLaren P1 LM first person came into my mind.......Batman I chuckle as he look down on me opening it.

"What's so funny?" He asked frowning while I sat inside of the car I didn't answer not until he sat down next to me.

"Perfect! You look like a Batman in this car!" I roar of laughing while I stare at him his dark eyes, until I stop... "I'm just joking" Crap I'm really bad in Joking.

"And you will be my Catwoman." In one swift move he moves towards me and his lips smashed into mine he drew me towards him pulling me closer to him until I was now sitting on top of him,he adjusted the seat to make comfortable for me to move.... well....his hand maybe.

His hand cupped my ass as he continue to grind himself agaisn't my sweetspot. Crap I'm wet and this is for real a super hot vampire Prince is now grinding himself agaisn't me.

"Don't make fun with me," he gently scratch my now displayed lacy underwear to him my skirt is now pulled up on my waist, "Or else..." he trailed of his words.

"Or else what?" I asked with shaky voice ofcourse.

He pulled away from me, before grinning playfully.

"Or else you will lose that virtue you had right here....right here in the said Batman car." He pull out one botton of my blouse before he burried his face on my cleavage kissing it.

I inhaled slowly and exhaled deeply. I burried my hands to his hair dryhumping him in this car it lasted for long time until I couldn't take it anymore I'm so damn in need....but this is not the right place to fuck around plus we need to go back to work after lunch think for something else Debura Jane!

"Tas- Tastian..." he groan hearing my shaky voice.

" hmmm" he continues burrying his face into my chest.

"We need..." exhale "to go back...." exhale "in the office....later."

I need to pay him a credit for listening to me. He look at me frowning with those eyes that begging for me to take back those words. Lips are swollen.

I kiss him and smile.

"I'm hungry...." I mumbled. His hooded eyes stare at my lips before brushing a stands of my hair that falls to my face.

"Only you who could say that." I chuckle as he help me to sit down on the Passenger sit he pointed out my unbottoned shirt for me to botton it back , I dig my bag for hair brush and a tissue, I open my press powder and wipe my messy lipstick. When I finished I watch him bottoning his shirt brushing his hair with his fingers but it only turns out messier but he still look sexy he looks at me with the most mischievous smile like he was saying I almost got you look I tear out my gaze from him just to took a tissue and wipe the lipsstick stain on his lips.

I slap him harder after that but I know it didn't hurt him alot Vampire face is stronger than concrete wall.

"What the hell was that for?" He holds the place where I slapped him.

"That's for dryhumping me." He chuckles and start the engine of the car.

"As if my dick is not crying right now" my eyes automaticaly landed to the place between his legs. I blushed harder and look away. His dick is totally pissed of me.