Chapter 11-Audio

For the heat of the moment, I can't really imagine how sweet he could be, that man who loves seeing me on my beast mood just confess his feelings and his reasons about what happen for the past few years. I excuse myself and went to the restroom after that moment because I wanted to pee it took me a minutes before I manage to sit on the bowl just to spray the water from my vagina! this gown is a torture. I walk to the powder area and stare myself in the mirror picking up my foundation I notice and smile to the diamond ring he gave me it's a heart shape diamond ring and it fits perfectly in my ring finger, looking back at the mirror I retouched my make up and fix my hair. Damn it I should have kiss him when I told him I will marry him isn't? I blushed and a creep of smile play around on the side of my lips until something falls from the ceiling. I scream and panicked when I saw the flying cockrouch I wiggle my body and threw it somewhere but he flew around the restroom I scream once again when he tried to attack me again. The door burst open and I look at the terified face of my fiance.

"What the hell's going on in here?" He asked staring at my now paler face.

"That!" I pointed out the cockroach that still flying on the ceiling.

"He's gonna bite me! Kill him!" He then took of his tuxedo and try to slam the stupid cockroach using that tuxedo.

"Don't use that thing! Look for something hard!" He eyed me like I'm crazy.

"Fucking kidding me? In the middle of the restroom you expecting me to find a hard on hand?"

"Use your vampire speed !"

" I ain't gonna use my hand to kill a damn cockroach!"

I get him I ain't gonna hold the cockroach too!

I run to the side corner of the rest room still wiggling covering my ears....why the hell I'm covering my ears?!

"It's coming, it's coming!" I yell when I saw it's coming on my way.

"Goddamn it I can't concentrate, don't make a noise!" He then slam his tux and the cockroach flew to the wall but he's still alive.

"You just making yourself tired by doing that you're too slow!Do it faster!" He glared at me.

As the cockroach flew back in my gown.

"Holy shit!!! It's in me!ahhhhhh" He moved faster in front of me.

"Take off my gown!take.it.off!!!!" He was panicking and if its not because of this insect I will laugh in his expression.

"Goodness, calm down!I'm taking it off." He took off the lower part of my gown giving me relief for sudden light feeling than carrying my peticot gown I was now left with less bulky gown.

He slam the gown too hard on the sink and the pipe broke from where it placed so the water spill out all over us. I don't even know if I will thank the pipe because it makes the cockroach flew harder because it's wet. He took off his shoes and threw it directly to the evil insect he died after that. RIP COCKROACH! My whole body is wet so as Tastian he walk towards me taking off his polo shirt as if it's dry so he could cover me up.

"Fuck you're so wet..." he said it a little bit louder as my mind went to the guther.

"You too.." I mumble and I let him hold me trying his best to dry me up he open the door unconciously just to see our parents standing outside of it. Dad looks at me from head to toe holding his chest,my Mom was covering her lips with a shocked expression on her face, Tastian's father is wiggling his brows and grining like he's been dreaming of something I shouldn't think about.

My dad gulf and walk towards me. I heard mom called a maid to bring a towel for us.

"Sweetness we know that your engage but....try to control your needs that can wait later stage." I frown and look at my only bestfriend whose nodding like she's crazy with two thumbs up on both of her hand.

"Oh come on, they're on the right age after all we all excited to have a grandchild." Tastian's father patted his back.

"I'm proud of you Son!" He smiles and threw his right hand on my father's shoulder and ushered him to go back on the party.

The maid arrived with two towels on her hand. Mom help me to dry as we walk to the coridor of Tastian's palace.

"Kinky, when me and your dad got married we had sex on the dinning table as soon as we arrived on our honeymoon." I look at my mom confuse. And my God she's blushing.

"Oh! Please sweetheart I'm your mom ofcourse it's my duty to guide you on your sex life since that your dad couldn't do that, he's a vampire but he almost got a heart attack hearing you guys doing something in the restroom." My Mom chuckle playfully.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh please don't deny it...Lily got an audio try to
Listen later, you guys are so really into it,she'll come up here maybe she's on the way now"

My Naughty MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara