Epilogue-My Naughty Mate

Is this a dream? Cause if it is I never wish to wake up, my future wife walk down the isles and I could only think how lucky I'am to have Debura Jane in my life...in my eternity. The Queen of witches and the Queen of Vampires gave nothing but peace in this world nothing but Humanity and kindness for one another.

Staring at her with that sexy black long merimaid gown she was wearing it gives her pale skin a high light of her beautiful face a beautiful Queen of the fucking night.

Look at us now... The girl That I never thought I couldn't stand alone in one room during our college days is the same girl I was about to marry now, The girl who called me gay infront of the people whose attending our wedding tonight, the girl who hates me for firing back at her lines everytime we crossing the way into the hall ways of our office is the same girl I'am longing to kiss and make out for the whole night, the girl I used to make jealous for the whole time.

but look at us now she's the girl I wanna marry and to be with my whole life, the girl who brings up the best in me, the one who fought to have me back, the one that's carrying my first child. This is so unreal.

Before I reached for her soft elegant hand, I smile widely kissing her cheeks before I turned to give a hug to her Dad.

"Take a good care of my princess" he mumbles and I nodded my head offering him a smile he return it and handed Debura's hand to mine.

She smile to me as we start walking infront of the altar but before we finally reached there I lean to her ears whispering....

"Mine always." She chuckle winking at me then she bit her lower lips. All the things I wanna do to her flashed into my head someone must tell her to stop doing that or else I will not hold back and take her out of this church and bring her somewhere private.

"Beautiful." I mumble as we reached the altar and let the ceremony starts.

~
"Your things is ready? I asked her after she changed from her gown to a skin tight dress, her curves is hugging perfectly on that blue dress exposing her silky smooth legs.

"Yes, I'm excited." She said throwing her arms around my neck and attempt to dance a bit. The reception is in the palace so now it's full of people in the ball room dancing and swaying their bodies like drunking penguin. I felt a tap from my back as I look at Jaquise before he offer a smile.

"Let me talk to you a bit?" The way he talks it seems like I was in trouble, since the day he founds out that Debura is still alive he went to my house instantly just to check on her. He look vulnerable during those time and I understand why, the man had a good in his eyes as he is my Wife's best friend He became my friend to. I followed him not further from where my wife is as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I just wanna tell you to keep her safe, you know Debura has lots of pull out from somewhere ideas so.... just wanna make sure that you gonna take care of her. She's one of the most important person in my life and I swear if something happens to her...I will do everything to ripped your balls off where it connected." And there it was the man is drunk I can painfully see it to his flushed face.

"Ofcourse sucker!!! I will take care of my wife as much as you take care of her." I snapped becauee I hated it when someone threathens me. Before I continue I heard a whinnie voice from his behind.

"Babe? You're drunk." A beautiful bi racial woman pop in the middle of no where. Wearing a peachy dress she looks at me and bow her head.

"Oh,Tastian this is Mina."he turn his head towards Mina before saying.. "I'm not drunk," Jaquise protest as her brows instantly rose.

"Oh really Jaquise!!!? Why don't you fist my eyes and tell me it was raining too???? Before you lie to me make sure that I'm blind and make sure that You took my ears and nose off so I couldn't find out!!!! Now let's go home!!!!" I watched Jaquise eyes widen and I laugh this must be his mate.

"To tell you the truth Mina it's raining outside!!!" He snapped back before she drag him out from my sight.

"So they were fighting again." I heard Debura and I'm instantly move closer to her she's like the magnet to a metal like me.

"Obviously, seems that he found his Naughty Mate." I said seductively leaning to kiss her. The smack kiss turns to be a hot and hungry kisses the only thing I can do for the whole time, only thing that I could do forever. She tasted like chocolate and I'm doubt that she drink one of her chocolate drink that I put on our lougage for our trip to Ibiza.

"And you are my Naughty Mate." She said after pulling out from the deep kiss." I should see Lily first before We go out. She seems so emotional since the ceremony. I chuckle yeah right. What's the wedding without any drama?

"Well tell me if she was really happy for our wedding?" I asked pulling her agaisn't me even harder.

"She does, but you know Lily is dreaming about our wedding day for her entire eternity. And do you remember how she stressed herself out when she found out that theres no white roses available on the flower shop when we order for the bridal flower?" I laugh remembering that day she even grabbed the collar of the gay inside of the shop the moment she heard that "no, white roses????" She asked while tightening the grip of the gay's collar " I'm sorry ma'am but theres no white flower in this season yet. It's not gonna grow till the next month's harvesting." She rose her brows griting her teeth. "Then make it grow!!!!!!!"   And that was it Debura pull her out to calm her down and I was there looking through the flowers inside of the shop it surprises me that when I got out Lily is drinking some milk shake standing next to Debura calmly as if nothing happens. "I choose Calla lily" I declared shutting the door of my car. "Calla Lily is a good choice." Debura praise me and that makes my day. "You see Lily your name is in my wedding." Debura said cheerfully " I'm flattered." Lily said hugging her. Seriously??? I don't reallt understand girls. One time they were angry and a bit passed two they were as good as a new born unicorn!

"Right just hurry up and let's go, I can't wait to have those legs wrapped around me."

"Five minutes." She laughs and kissed me before making her way to her bestfriend.
~
One thing I learn about girls is when they say five minutes it means thirty minutes to an hour!

Everyone gathered throwing small petals of flowers on our way to our car. Were leaving for our homeymoon but the doctor said to take it easy since my wife is already pregnant. So I will, I look at my wife's laughing face as we make our way to the car and wave goodbye to our love once.

"I love you My Naughty Mate ." I said before pulling her closer to me. She lean her head to my chest inhaling my scent the same thing I kept doing whenever she was around me.

"And I love you my Naughty King."

And there you have it!!!! This is just the epilogue but wait until the final last bonus update that I will publish one of these days for you....I hope you guys love the ending and I really hope you will support me when I got back on writing, sharing my imagination is one of the best thing I could offer to you... thank you so much for keeping up on My naughty mate, and to I fell inlove with my slave...I will be back in writing by September and hopefully you could support my new book. Again thank you so much for reading and your votes means alot to me... Thank you for all the comments and Ideas you guys giving me.

That will be all for today and tonight, I love you all from the bottom of my heart my cutie readers!!!

Love and kisses ❤️💋
Ashira Carson