Chapter 6- Bulky

That morning Mom came to my room to wake me up I'am so confused for the look on her face, sadness is written all over it as she embraced me, her shoulder shook and she she began to sob softly caressing my back.

"What's going on Mom? What's wrong?" I patted her back leaning my cheeks on her right shoulder.

"Mamita..." she hicups and pulled away from me.

"She...she's gone?" My lips parted with surprise until I felt the pain in my chest I jump out from my bed and run to my Grandma's room just to see my father sitting next to her bed. White sheets covered her full body including her face. My knees is shaking can't even manage any words to say, my Dad sees me in instant offering his hand over mine I walk towards him until I reached for his hand and sobbed.

"Dad....sh- she's gone.." I mumble over my sobbed he tighten his embrace over mine and kiss my forehead.

"Shhhhh, she'll be with your grandfather this time I know she's happy and proud of you."

"I didn't even had a chance to tell her what I feel about the marriage she said she wanted to see-"
My father sighed and shhh me.

" she'll see them in heaven, she'll see us baby. She knows....anyway I told to her nurse to bring her personal belongings in here because she said she has that suite case that your Grandma wanted to give you." I nodded and kneel next to my grandma's body taking her cold hands into mine. I cried because I'm gonna miss her so much no one will spoil me anymore and no one will tell me to ignore my father's carefew and enjoy my life, no one will invited over lunch day and tell me to check out the hot guys around the resto. She's been my naughty grandma and my only fashionable granny.

" love you Grandma." I mumble kissing her hand not even botherhing to notice that her nails is more perfectly manicured than mine.

After three days
~

Birthday and it's not an ordinary birthday it's my Mate's birthday and I'm still struggling to the fact that I need to wear the most heavy bulky red gown in this planet!!! And I hated how bulky it is.

"Stop exhaling like you just ready to punch someone's face Debura." My Mom is sitting in the couch watching me getting dress.

" Mom it's so heavy. I think I look like cake decoration on top of the fifteen layer cake. Can you choose another dress for me please...."

"No!" Her voice is stern and final and I know I have nothing to do with this anymore.

"Sweetness I wreck the designer's brain just to have my dream gown for you, how rude of you not liking it." She glared at me and stood where she sit.

My hair is tied into a clean bun with some curly strands that falling to each side of my head with a little crown a super heavy crown that I think all the diamonds in this world is gathered just to put all together on top of my head and it makes me look like I won to the Miss Universe contest.My make up is smokey dark eye and a red listick that perfectly match to my red Gown.

"Red is totally your color, Tastian will wear a red tie too to pair with you, red is his favorite color sweetheart do you know that?" I roll my eyes on her.

"No."

She form her lips into a thin line before she pick up my foundation and retouch my face.

Her face is so natural because Dad likes it so much when she's simple he said it reminded me when I first saw her on the beach. She simply wear a mascarra and eyeliner that gives her electric green eyes more simple glow and glimmer, her lips are always pink her favourite shade ofcourse she got dimples on her right cheeks one that I inherited to her with my eye color her long blonde hair is perfectly ironed straight and falls to her back. Wearing her long elegant fitted black dress that shows a small amount of her perfect cleavage I'm starting to think that I wish I could exchanged dress with her because compared to my gown her dress looks more sexier than mine.

" your Dad is so happy he said he's excited to see you."

"It's not my Birthday Mom it's Tastian's birthday"

She chuckle and wink at me.

"He knows, and yet he is still excited to see the future Queen of Vampires."