Chapter 4(The first new meeting)

Back To you-Louis Tomlinson & Bebe Rexha

"Well,seems our first new meeting go unexpected

"Well,seems our first new meeting go unexpected."
-Anonymous💙
________________________________ Ashton Black P.O.V

5 years later...

"It's been 5 fucking years and you still can't find where the fuck she is!?"i shouts to my phone as angry as i could be.

"YOU'RE FIRED!"i closed the call.

I'm getting frustrate.Where are you?I've been looking for you to everywhere.You broke your promise.I must be hating you now,but i fucking can't.

"JAMES!Get me new detective!i want 2 of them,and get the most professional one!"
I closes the call without even waiting for his answer.

"Damn it."i curse under my breath.

"Chill out!I can hear your voice from downstairs!"as she appears in my office and folding her arms.

"Nice to meet you too,cousin!"as we give each other a hug.

"Come on!We need to hurry up!"her petite body trying to drag me out.

She's Jessica John.She has hazel eyes with light brown hair.She's an actress,and a model. She's actually a daughter of my mom's brother. She's such a sweet a girl but can be annoying sometimes.But that's the reason why we love her.She's not a kid but act like one.I think Uncle Leo spoiled her to much.

"Wait a minute."I groan at her and grab my things and walk out toward my car.

We're going to London this night.I promise to her that i will accompany her to meet her friend.I know that she's trying to play match-maker.I haven't date anyone since i met her and since she's gone.Without her i'm fucking empty.

When i first met her,i just thought i will use her she's young and beautiful.But my mind blow up after the night we spent together.For the first time after the disaster of my love life,i can feel those warm love again from-.Fuck.I think i completely fall in love with her.I f*cking fell in love with 16 years old girl and i think i'm still falling for her.

I don't fucking care.I just need her.Where are you when i need you the most?

We're on my private jet right now and heading to London.

I'm just looking at my laptop continuing my work during the flight.While Jessica looks through fashion magazine and stuff.

"Ahhh."She screams in happiness making me closing my ears,this is why i called her Ms. Annoying.She acts like a fucking child.

"What is it Jessica.I need to concentrate."
I glares at her,my look can kill her right now.

"Upps,Sorry Ashie!"that stupid nickname.We quickly back into what we were doing before.

Not long after that,she went to the bedroom to have 'a beauty sleep'she said.Whatever.I'm just going to continue my work by the way.

I finish my work and let out a long sigh. Finally my work is done,i'm fucking exhausted.I close my eyes and those angelic laugh came into my head.As i imagine those warm brown eyes.She don't like her eyes she said it's boring.But i love it,it always gave me warm love.I messed my hair again with my hand.

I opened my eyes and look around.I saw Jessica's magazine.Feeling curious i grab those shit.Oh fucking hell,it so heavy.I can't believe she always make me carried her grocery shopping while her magazine weight a lot more than her grocery shopping.

At the first magazine i just flip it not feeling interested.I took out the second magazine. What the hell!?I'm not fucking blind right?It's her.She's on the cover of vogue magazine.As i pulled out another magazine i can see all her face on the cover.

'Kenzie Landon the talented young supermodel.'

'Kenzie Landon as the rising new era supermodel.'

'Model Of The Year Kenzie Landon.'

Shocked.My brain was shock.My body was shock.My heart was shock.

Finally.She's X.My X.Her name is Kenzie Landon.She's still beautiful and still make my heart beat faster.

But as soon as i realize what i have to do i quickly dialed James number.

"James searched every single thing about Kenzie Landon.Don't even miss anything.I want it tonight."as i smirk through my phone.

Kenzie Landon.

You're going to be mine again.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Are you going to give me a clue?Her name maybe?"i've been begging Jessica to give me a clue about the girl she about to match me with.

"Nope." popping the 'p'. "Chill you'll know!We're almost there and you will meet her and you will love her."

I just sigh, knowing Jessica that arguing with her won't make a different, it's better to shut up.

Soon,we arrive at a cafe.It's not really fancy but it's good enough.She quickly went out of the car towards the cafe entrance.

I sighed.I shouldn't come,i already know what i want,and soon i will take what's mine.

"Hope you have a great day!"the paparazzi shout to the lady who just entered the cafe.

What kind of celebrity that hang out in this ordinary place?I quickly grabbed my cap and sunglasses,i'm not risking to be notice by paparazzi.Not a good way to ruining my mood.

As i finally enter the cafe i see Jessica is hugging someone but i can see her face,i can only see her back.From her back,i can recognize her as a lady who was followed by the paparazzi.

So Jessica is going to match me with a celebrity?

I make my way to their table as Jessica notices my presence she quickly told the girl.

The girl turn around.Her face now facing me.

The same brown eyes that stole my heart 5 years ago.

She's Kenzie Landon.

My X.

From that moment,i promise i will lock her with me in my castle forever so she won't ever runaway from me again.

____________________________________
Yey!They met again!I can't wait for the next next chap!I'm so excited!
Hope you all guys enjoy!💙
Don't forget to vote and comment about what do you guys think about this chap!Let me know!
Stay tune on the next chap!
Love you💗

Love,K❤️