Chapter 18(Secret?)

Rock Bottom- Hailee Steinfeld ft. DNCE

"Everyone has a secret

"Everyone has a secret.But if i told you it won't be a secret anymore."
-Kenzie Landon🌹

________________________________
Ashton Black P.O.V

"I told you I.Don't.Have.Any.Secret. I just race for fun okay!Now get off me!"She still struggling to pull away from me.

I looked at her face then to her warm dark brown eyes.I always love those eyes.It makes me feel safe and warm to be around.

"Tell me the truth Kenzie."I leaned my face closer to her and she seemed to tense.

Suddenly she smirked and she kicked my jewel.Shit!

"Shit!That's my asset babe!"I groaned in pain losing my hold around her waist but she still can't escape.

I tried to think about something.

Shoot!I know what to do!

I leaned to her ear and whispered something into it.I leaned back and see her face palm and her jaw dropped.

"You can't do that idiot!"She smacked my chest,even though it hurt a bit.

Thanks God!I hold her tight so she won't be able to punch me.For a girl like her she sure punch like a hulk.She's one of a crazy girl!

"Sure i can!"I smirked to her and she glared at me."You have 5 seconds to decide."

"5...4...3...2..."Her face look so pale and then glared at me like she want to kill me.

"on-"

"OKAY!OKAY!FINE!"

"Good choice,babe!"I kissed her cheek and pulled to the bar

"I just used to-"

"Kenzie!There you are!"suddenly a girl said and pulled her away from me.

I tried to find her but none.She run away again!Shit!

"James!Search for Kenzie and Abraham Lambadon connection and their past!"I ended the call and went out feeling piss