Chapter 28(Drunk her and netflix)

Starving-Hailee Steinfeld,Grey ft. Zedd

"I love the drunk you more

"I love the drunk you more."
-Ashton Black 🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

Another boring day in the office is definitely not an option.Kenzie told me to never go to her work place again or she won't sleep with me instead she will kick me to the couch.

Hello no!I don't want that!

I sighed feeling the tiredness.

God...I need to see her now.Pretty please!

It's already 9 p.m and she won't be home until 10 to 11 p.m.

I hate and lover her job.She's incredibly stunning,gorgeous,and talented,and i love seeing her happy.But at the same time,all the men trying to steal her,especially when our status still hidden.I hate her works making her came home at late night.

Uhh this is killing me!

I finished my work around 9.45 and i quickly drove back home.

I parked my car in front of my mansion and went out of it.

As i the door opened Ken came up to me and waved her tail.She's so cute like Kenzie.

She sat in front of me while i gave her a hug and a kiss.I need to kiss my real women now.

Ken went away and then suddenly i heard a giggle.

Well,that's weird.There's like a girl voice in my living room and she's like blabbing words that i don't understand.

I went to the living room,and look what i found.Kenzie sitting on the carpet with Ashy.
She kissed him and play with him.

"Ashy,i love you so much!You're my only one love!"She giggled and hugged Ashy,that looks so comfy with her.

Get your own women,Ashy!

I know i'm jealous with a dog.But hey,she's my women and i'm her only one love!

I went to where she sit and hugging her from back.

"Baby,you came home early."I kissed the side of her head and pulled her in my lap.

"Who are you!?Why do you call me baby!?"She tried to wiggle out from me but i'll never let that happen.

Uhh wait what?Is she going crazy?What happened?

"I'm your husband,sweetheart."I kissed her jawline then to her neck.

Shit!She's so tempting!The fact she's just wearing a white tank top with just her black panties.

"Impossible."Her eyes widened looking at me.
Her hands touching my cheeks and she pinched me.

"Oww,What the hell,Kenzie!?"I rubbed my cheeks.Hey don't blame me,she's surely a girl with a horse power.