Extra Chapter

Ashton Black P.O.V

"No...No...NO PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER AWAY!PLEASE!"The scream came out from Kelsha who's having a stormy nightmare in her sleep woke me up suddenly.

I grabbed her shoulder and gave her a shake to wake her up.She jumped in shock ness suddenly.She looked around with her teary big black eyes.Her brown orbs found mine as she heaved a big relief.She quickly hugged me and i hug her back tightly.I kissed her side and whispered to her 'It's okay,it will be fine.' With the fact that i know it's not okay and it can't be fine.

The baddest memory came rushing back to me, as it still fresh.I remember every detail, when my little princess,Kenzie gone.

Flashback

We just finished from the church as Kelsha and i walked out from the big old artistic door. The designed of this church is amazing.It was all sculpted in a Christian era way.The history was written in the wall,the candles lit up the room even if we don't need it because the chandelier above is more than enough.We all walked together with our kids to the car.I put my little princess in her place,which is in Kelsha lap.

Everyone took their seat nicely and then i drove away to the dinning place.It's our usual routine,to come to the church every Sunday then we will go to eat some lunch in variety places.Today, i picked pasta because i know Kelsha has been dying to eat it.I already told James to prepare it at one of my hotel.The New York traffic was quite good today so it only takes 20 minutes to get there.As soon as we got there,the kids already running to get out.I told them to not run.

But Kenzie said "They are your kids,you don't think they will listen ,right? Their rock heads are the same as yours." With that she walked away with Kenzie in her arms,wrapped safely.

I just groaned and rolled my eyes at her.I joined them by pacing my speed to the restaurant hotel.We got in and we were seated on the private lounge with the view of beautiful sunny day in New York.

We picked our meals and began waiting,while we were waiting the Lond came surprisingly as we greet them

We picked our meals and began waiting,while we were waiting the Lond came surprisingly as we greet them.Bryan gave me a man hug while Sasha quickly hugged Kelsha.They both squealed really loud.We ended up sat together and catch up a lot of things.From the corner of my eyes i can saw Kenzie is enjoying Pedro Lond accompany, which is Bryan's youngest son.Kelvin and Kelly is talking with Marco Lond too,his oldest son who's a few year younger than the twins.
And our son Brandon just sit down and read his book.

Our meal has finally arrived.Kelsha started to dig in like all of us did.She even left a little tomato paste on the left corner of her mouth.

Baby girl.

I quickly wiped it off with the napkin and chuckled at her childish behavior.

"Once a baby, will always be a baby." I whispered as i'm done wiping it off.Kelsha rolled her eyes  at me and before keep her focus back at her pasta.