SEQUEL!

The Sequel is out!Check it out guys!💙

Kelvin black?who doesn't know him?He's the son of the most powerful businessman,Ashton Black

Kelvin black?who doesn't know him?He's the son of the most powerful businessman,Ashton Black.His mother used to be the most famous actress and now she's one of the top rising designer,Kelsha Black.

He's rich,smart-ass,and most importantly.He's the gang leader of one of the famous gang in Los Angeles, Ravenger.He can be cold like an ice or maybe sweet like an ice cream.But one thing never change.He's cruel and brave.Braver than he should be.

***

Meet Carisella Robert Mett,she's a sweet good girl.She earned a good grades because of her own work hard.She's the daughter of Matthew Mett and Michelle Mett.Her parents were well known for their successful journey in the entertainment world.She's kind,generous,and brave.She's beautiful in her own way.She already got everything.

But her world change suddenly,when that one person come back to her life.Again.

Who knows her first crush is coming back to her life after breaking her heat back then.

***

Will Carisella be able to forgive her and let him in again?
Will everything change?
Will they be able to fix the relationship that has been broken once?
It's time for both of them Fix What's Broken.